Ok,I got to thinking about it and started wondering if others out there
    are as picky as me.I am very protective of my BB,I clean it all the time,I
    don't really even want to touch it if I feel my hands are not sparkling clean
    Don't even want other ppl to touch it...where have your hands been...
    Maybe a little OCD..
    No dirty BB on my face!!
    11-23-08 05:22 AM
    Yeah, I'm a little like that still. I'm like that with my essential electronic devices, like BB, iPod, XBOX360, etc.

I'm always cleaning my Berry and really picky about keeping my memory clean (no unnecessary apps, etc.).

Keep in mind I've only had my Curve for about 3 weeks but I have a feeling I'll be like this all the time. I mean, I've had my iPod for a couple years and I still baby it.
    11-23-08 06:09 AM
    You could always put a case on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 06:13 AM
    I am the exact same way. DON'T TOUCH!

11-23-08 06:16 AM
    I've got my bold in an otterbox so all I really worry about is the trackball getting dirty, but no matter what you do over time its gonna get dirty. Its all good you gotta use it anyway.

11-23-08 08:38 AM
    Oh yes, I am completely obsessed with my phone as well. It has been 9 months and I am still nuts!!
    11-23-08 08:49 AM
    Im the same way, all my electronics are in 100% prestige conditon. Everything has a protective screen or case on it to prevent scratches. I have products for my mac to keep it sparkling white and I also usually carry a mini lense cleaner to keep my bb sparkling even though I keep a case on it. im broke but love electronics and baby every thing that can take a charge haha.

11-23-08 09:38 AM
    I'm this way too although lately I've been jonesing for a new iPod so I've stopped taking QUITE so much care of it.

I my berry is in pristine condition...and if something hurts it I replace the parts!
    11-23-08 02:37 PM
    I have my curve in a otterbox 90 percent of the day. I have a screen protector on as well. Hate to see it get dirty. I put in a new track ball the other week cause my old one was yellow lol

11-23-08 02:58 PM
    Not even close to being this way. I didn't get this phone baby it.
    So no, no extra hand washing before I touch it, no constantly
    cleaning it, no prohibitions on whether or not someone can touch
    it, etc... It is at the end of the day just a phone. Can't see
    obsessing over such a thing.
    11-23-08 03:03 PM
    I'm not abusive to my devices, but I don't baby them either. I have more important thing to worry about.

11-24-08 05:05 PM
    First bb was a 8130 and I tried to keep it nice but didn't worry about case or skin. I just kept it in a holster. Finally got a few sratches from learning to remember it was on my hip.

Second bb is a 8330 but this time I paid full price off contract. I do try and take care of it because I want it to last. But still using the same way as the pearl...just using a holster. Course I have become more use to wearing it and chance are it will stay nicer. But in the end its just a really nice tool for getting things done.

11-24-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD