I just discovered that my blackberry travel information is showing up on another persons blackberry. I have a new Q10 and gave my bold to another employee. I wiped it before giving it to them and they reinstalled the blackberry travel app for themselves. I checked to see that they were logged into their account and not mine and they were, but all my information is also being pushed to his device.

He sees all his travel information plus mine. I have no idea how to fix this.

Jim
    05-22-13 10:22 PM
    I just discovered that my blackberry travel information is showing up on another persons blackberry. I have a new Q10 and gave my bold to another employee. I wiped it before giving it to them and they reinstalled the blackberry travel app for themselves. I checked to see that they were logged into their account and not mine and they were, but all my information is also being pushed to his device.

He sees all his travel information plus mine. I have no idea how to fix this.

Jim
    Ho to your carrier's blackberry page, typically carrier.blackberry.com and there login to your account. If you have not made an account, make one. Once logged in check what devices ate associated with your account. The pin numbers will be displayed. Remove your previous device from there. That will de-register that device to receive your mails and other pushed data.
    You can also call your carriers blackberry customer support and they can do this for you.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:24 AM
    that didn't work but I think a clue to my problem is when I try to log into the betazone I always get this message "An account with the specified email already exists and is linked to another BlackBerry ID"

It really sucks that you can not talk to anyone at blackberry. If this was a problem with my wife's iphone she just calls apple and they help her.
    07-18-13 08:44 PM