I am a high school senior (only one more year :-) ) and to raise my low 2.0 gpa I took 2 ap (advanced placement) classes. In my ap literature class we had to do an essay 6 paragraphs long and have in done in 5 days. I got mine done (or so I thought) and the day before we are supposed to turn it in she goes over exactly what she wants. I realize I did mine wrong so I go home and begin working on it but after the first paragraph I got busy with babysitting duties and never got done that night. In the morning I emailed it to my bb and opened it up in Word2go. Between the time I began typing till 5 mins before I got to school (about 40 minutes) I was finishing up that thing. I had to use spaces for tabs which was an annoying issue and I had to click "Try Premium" just to spell check but overall my blackberry saved my **** from getting a 0 on the first assignment of the class. Makes me glad I have a Blackberry and not my old Pantech Crux (feature phone) otherwise I'd be screwed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01itr and john_v like this.
    08-16-11 10:15 PM
    I'm a senior as well.
    You have no idea how many Essays I've typed out on this guy.

08-16-11 10:59 PM
    This is why the Blackberry still and will always rock. The qwerty keyboards on BB's are legendary
    08-17-11 04:38 AM
    Yesssss I agree I'm a college student, but yeah QWERTY is why I love my blackberry curve, if blackberry is smart they will always have keyboard phone available

08-17-11 05:32 AM
    Wow didn't realize there were so many teens on this site. I go through the pin forums and all I see are adults for the most part and 1/3 of them are "Ladies only" lol

But after yesterday I'm considering saving up my money and buying the full edition of Docs2go. I was wondering though, if I get a new device, will the license transfer?

If it will then it'll be a worthwhile purchase. It seems the longer I own my blackberry the more useful it becomes. Besider printing/scanning school stuff and the occasional games I pratically don't touch my computer now and use my blackberry.

08-17-11 06:06 AM
    Wow didn't realize there were so many teens on this site. I go through the pin forums and all I see are adults for the most part and 1/3 of them are "Ladies only" lol

But after yesterday I'm considering saving up my money and buying the full edition of Docs2go. I was wondering though, if I get a new device, will the license transfer?

If it will then it'll be a worthwhile purchase. It seems the longer I own my blackberry the more useful it becomes. Besider printing/scanning school stuff and the occasional games I pratically don't touch my computer now and use my blackberry.

The licence for premium apps usually transfers to a new device.

If you are planning to upgrade to a os7 device in the near future, I would hold off with the Docs purchase. Os7 includes the full version right out of the box.

08-17-11 06:16 AM

So far Docs2Go full edition has transferred for me. No problems. The app has saved my business life more than once already. Great stuff. With the new phones having that one out of the box life is getting to be really exciting.
    08-17-11 08:17 AM
    Well I can not upgrade untill 1 year and a half from now so I won't get the $250 price and I can't afford the full retail price so I will probably wait till the qnx phones come out to get a brand new phone. But after the new bolds become more popular I plan to buy the older one off of ebay.

08-17-11 02:20 PM
    bberry saves the day! again lol
    08-17-11 03:04 PM
    Lol wow :-)

08-17-11 07:25 PM
    2.0 gpa in high school not good.2.0 gpa in college-can understand that.but yea bb's doc's to go is very efficient.imagine doing what you did that quickly on an iphone/android.it would take forever and 0 would be the grade.
    08-17-11 07:41 PM
    2.0 gpa in high school not good.2.0 gpa in college-can understand that.but yea bb's doc's to go is very efficient.imagine doing what you did that quickly on an iphone/android.it would take forever and 0 would be the grade.
    it's off topic i know... but what does a 2.0 gpa equate to as a percentage grade overall?
    08-17-11 08:40 PM
    Lol is the iphone really that slow? But I'm not sure exactly, ask someone else lol. But its mainly low because I had problems the first 2 years of school.

08-17-11 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD