For my 100th post, I would like to thank AT&T customer service representative, Lorrie wherever you are!

When it was time to change my poorly working, non-connecting, battery draining 8525, she told me over the phone that I shouldn’t have to put up with all the problems it was giving me and that she was going to help me find another phone.

She waited till I booted up my computer and signed on their website. She asked me what I wanted and at that point, I didn’t know. We went through each of the phones (we were on the phone almost an hour) till I decided on the BlackBerry 8800. She advised me it was going to be different from what I was accustomed to, but should be satisfied. She swapped my old 8525 with the then brand new BB8800.

Lorrie (sob, sob, sniff, sniff) thank you for the addiction and Crackberry.com for my avenue to vent and share with others like myself and to finally be able to stand up and say, “I‘M AN ADDICT!”
    04-23-08 11:13 PM
    when you hit 1000 posts you're officially a crackhead. you've hit one milestone on the road to rehab. keep on truckin buddy.
    04-23-08 11:17 PM
    Wow sounds like you had a very helpful csr.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 01:30 AM
    Cong. CJH315
    04-24-08 03:47 AM
    Wow sounds like you had a very helpful csr.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did ! She was unreal! I had been going back and forth with them and tech support for a while.

We checked the phone, switched out sim cards, had tech support check the network towers in the area and everything.

She got on the line, looked at all the tech support notes on my account and said enough was enough.

I miss her! LOL
    04-24-08 07:01 AM
    You definitely got a good CSR.... Great story... Being in customer service, I love hearing these stories.
    04-24-08 07:55 AM
    And you will probably never get her again =]
    04-24-08 08:00 AM
    And you will probably never get her again =]
    I won't need her, I have a BlackBerry now! : )
    04-24-08 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD