what was the point of RIM being at MWC last week? I cannot believe a big tech company like RIM had no new product to show. Any new product and accessory they are considering bringing to market in the next 1-2 months should have been feature in Barcelona. New stereo gateway? New docks? How about the playbook portable bluetooth keyboard? Of course no new phones, but why nothing else?

the TAT demos are not products. with nothing packaging these demos, then they are basically showing the competition what is in the pipeline at RIM.

for tech companies, months are eternities. I still cannot believe that RIM had nothing new to market at MWC. The world was watching...

maybe OS2 should have been released during MWC to create synergy and buzz.....
    03-04-12 10:37 PM
    i feel RIM is trying to get its management together, after seeing so many bugs not being fixed in OS 2, you can see the state of management RIM is in
    03-04-12 11:44 PM
    If anything they're saving it all for BBWorld in may. they have three days 100% to themselves. if they're going to launch anything then would be the time. its also half way to the rumor launch time of BB10 so they can easily say to people 'if you've stuck it through this long then whats another 4-5'. but the rumor is that PB2 is going to be out before that so we will have to wait and see.
    03-05-12 02:01 AM
    What did Apple introduce at MWC? RIM has chosen to make their big introductions at their own events (BlackBerry World and the DevCons). Not saying it's right or wrong, but it's the path they've taken, so I wouldn't ever expect to see big news from them at CES or MWC or SXSW.
    03-05-12 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD