I might be the only person on CB with this "bug" but its the most irritating thing i've ever encountered with my storm. I have a bluetooth hands-free setup in my car. And with .328 , everytime i get out of my car my storms audio player starts playing a random song from my music folder. i literally have to get my storm out of the holster and stop the audio each time i exit my vehicle. I had this problem in 5.0.0.140.. but every release since then seemed to have fixed the problem. Now the latest and greatest .328 seems to have started the problem all over again. Anyone know what gives? What file can i replace in the OS files to take care of this?
    11-06-09 01:03 PM
    I have the same exact issue. Haven't found a fix for .328 yet.
    11-20-09 11:34 AM
    I had that problem with .140 and MS SYNC. The phone would start playing a random audio track (loudly) when I left the car.

I checked SYNC and found that the Bluetooth Audio mode was engaged from my son's iPod. As a result, when I exited my car, SYNC was attempting to transfer audio back to my phone, causing my phone's media player to start.

Disabling the Bluetooth Audio solved the problem, even on .328.
    11-20-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD