On my development wish-list I have a song rating system within the native music player. Rate the artist, album and song.
    01-25-12 06:29 AM
    Only if it can be turned off (unlike in the Windows Media Player where it is a permanently fixed column in the "Now Playing" tab). I never really understood the point of "rating" the songs or albums in your own music player. I like every song I may have in my own player pretty much equally. And my decision to listen to any one song or album (I am primarily an album guy) is based on what I feel like at that moment.
    01-25-12 10:54 AM
    I do like all 20 gigs of songs I have on my phone...some more than others. My music folder on my PC automatically syncs with my phone, so entire albums get dumped and some songs I like to rate 4 stars and then play my 4 star playlist. Having a rating system is useful to some and not to others. It's a pretty standard feature with any music player I have ever encountered on most all platforms and I would like to have it on my Blackberry.

I understand you can't always get what you want. I was just putting my desire to have the feature out in the Universe. I have and can continue to live without it...manually creating a playlist named "4 Stars" and manually dumping songs I consider 4 star material in to it while not connected to my PC. I could also rate all the songs in the albums I add to my PC and update my 4 Star playlist, syncing that to my phone. I just thought it would be a convenient feature to add to the native Blackberry player.

My Blackberry is the best phone on the market for me, but there are some things it doesn't do that I would like it to, no matter how trivial those things are to others.
    Last edited by Jaredius; 01-25-12 at 11:18 AM.
    01-25-12 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD