Is there anywhere when I can download music on to my phone? I know if I am at home I can just plug it into my cpu and sync up but I am at work and wanting some new music.....any suggetions??
    01-12-11 06:16 AM
    There should be plenty of options for you. Verizon has a music service (music rhapsody), I think Yahoo offers music, etc. Just look around - shouldn't be hard to find. I'm sure others will chime in as well with their preferences.

You could also use a streaming player like Pandora if you don't necessarily need to sve the music to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 06:53 AM
    The two best ones for Blackberry in my opinion are 7digital, and Amazon MP3. Both have Blackberry apps with music preview, and both work well for me. They integrate well with the phone and even with other apps such as Shazam.

BBMINI likes this.
    01-12-11 07:32 AM
    +1 for the Amazon MP3. It's a very nice service.
    01-12-11 07:46 AM
    The two best ones for Blackberry in my opinion are 7digital, and Amazon MP3. Both have Blackberry apps with music preview, and both work well for me. They integrate well with the phone and even with other apps such as Shazam.

Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't even realized Amazon sells MP3 downloads (I don't buy a lot of music online), and I definitely didn't know they had a BlackBerry app.
    01-12-11 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD