Hello Everyone,
    I am loading music onto my curve using my cd's. I am using Windows Media Player and everthing is working fine until I rip music from my recorded cd's. The files are on my curve but they show up as "Track 1" or whatever track they were on the cd. I have gone in and renamed the files as to what song they are but it still shows up as a track #. On the sd card it shows the name I put in. On my curve when I check the properties of "Track 3" it says something like file "blackberry/media card and the song name I put in" I just want the song name to show up on my curve. Help!!
    07-27-08 12:05 PM
    I ripped them. Synced with BB and then renamed them. Should I have renamed them before I put them on BB? Thanks for the help.
    07-27-08 12:14 PM
    Can I import them off my bb because I have already deleted off my computer? Thanks again for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 12:24 PM
    Its the tags. The BB ignores the filename. You have to edit the tags (this is typically done in a program like iTunes. I also found a program that someone mentioned on here called mp3tag, which can be found at

Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v1, ID3v2, APEv2)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD