how do i sync multiple contact list from outlook to my BB8330 Curve? i have personal list, client list, etc.. right now, only sync primary contact list and no more.

thanks
    08-24-08 07:44 AM
    how do i sync multiple contact list from outlook to my BB8330 Curve? i have personal list, client list, etc.. right now, only sync primary contact list and no more.

thanks
    The way I do it is to put all my contacts in one big Outlook Contacts file. I have 946 entries in mine today. I use the Outlook Categories feature to segregate them into the various lists like you have. The entire Contacts database syncs to the BlackBerry as the Address Book. The Outlook Categories sync as Filters in the BlackBerry Address Book. For example, I have a category named "Engineering." If I only want to see Address Book entries for Engineering, I filter on Engineering.

There may be other techniques. In OS 4.2.n.n, you can only have one Address Book. You probably have OS 4.3.n.n on your 8330. I've never read anywhere that 4.3 can have multiple Address Books, but I don't know. I'd be surprised if it could.
    08-24-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD