I have setup 2 e-mail accounts. One is my Works Enterprise e-mail pushed from a Domino/Lotus Notes Server. The second is my gmail account.

I added the gmail account through the Blackberry e-mail setup wizard. It created a second mail icon labelled my gmail account. So basically I now have two inboxes, one for each mail.

Which is how I want it setup.

The issue is that my Notes e-mail goes to my main inbox but e-mail from my gmail account goes to both inboxes.

I found the setting under general Options to separate the SMS and e-mail Inboxes, but this does not seem to separate the E-mails to their respective inboxes.

Is there way to separate the e-mail?
    Last edited by kirk.klip; 05-30-08 at 12:11 PM.
    05-30-08 10:53 AM
    Ok, I've got this same problem and there has GOT to be a way to keep the Gmail from going to my work email inbox. If not, this is reason #37 that I am gonna get rid of this 8800 and get an iPhone!
    01-28-09 02:00 PM
    Nope, the Blackberry has a unified inbox and is actually a feature a lot of BB users really like. When you say your "work email box" you are actually referring to the unified inbox ... BES messages do not get a seperate icon without third party software. I use an app call BES MailBox to do that.
    01-28-09 03:07 PM
    Nope, the Blackberry has a unified inbox and is actually a feature a lot of BB users really like. When you say your "work email box" you are actually referring to the unified inbox ... BES messages do not get a seperate icon without third party software. I use an app call BES MailBox to do that.
    Thats incorrect information. There is a BES patch out that will allow BES (Real BES, not BPS) users to have a separate folder for BES emails.

See this thread for more information:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f50/bps...l-icon-145056/
    Last edited by chaznsc; 01-28-09 at 03:35 PM.
    01-28-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD