I really need help with this, can you believe the data support tech @ verizon said he couldn't help me and that I should come to this website for help!

i need to have multiple calendars, I do not want to use gcal because of privacy issues. Is there any other calendar.

OR

is there a way to give like appointments the same color and have multiple colors in one calendar?
    08-18-08 07:23 PM
    Yeah, at least with OS 4.5, you can use multiple colored entries. These are usually aranged by setting a certain email address with a that appointment. You can set different colors to each of your email addresses. For example, if the appointment is school related you can set it for your school email, etc.
    08-18-08 11:20 PM
    What if I want to use different colors, but not the different e-mail addys? FYI, I am use to (and love/miss) the Palm OS calandar/tasks program (this is the only thing that is really fusterating me with the BB Curve 8330). For example, I want to use Blue for work, green for school, red for doc appt, orange for outings ect. So again & clearfication...is there a way I can manipulate the os program on BB curve 8330 or a 3rd party program that works like a traditional calandar with color coding? Thanks much!
    08-20-08 01:55 PM
    Mine does it on my 8330 on verizon w/4.3 my calendar can use any of my email address names.... you set up the colors
    08-20-08 01:59 PM
    Is this the "only" way to use multiple colors? I do know this and I am aware of what you mentioned. I really do not want to use multiple e-mail address just to use a color scheme to stay organized. Seem like a stupid design. Anyone else? Anything else? Thanks!
    08-20-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD