I seem to have trouble logging into MSN messenger in the evening between the hours of 7pm-10:30pm. I forget the exact message but it is some sort of Server Busy message. Anyone have this problem? I basically cannot log into MSN at all during these hours.
    11-19-08 09:36 PM
    i see that more and more lately... its doing it now in fact!

I guess as it becomes more popular this is the side effect.
    11-19-08 09:38 PM
    OMG i am having the same problems i hate it . any suggestions ?
    11-19-08 09:57 PM
    This more then likely is not a problem with the software on the berry. Lately I have been getting disconnected from there service about the same time on my laptop....

They may be doing server updates who knows just wait it out its done this before.
    11-20-08 05:38 AM
    Haven't been able to log into WLM on Blackberry for two days. Server Busy, try again later.

I have rebooted my berry, even reinstalled the software. Tried via 3G, EDGE and Wi-fi. Still the same message.

Yahoo Messenger works fine, so does BB messenger. All other social and mail apps working.

I log in fine on PC, and via browser on Windows Live Mobile.
    Last edited by tedesco; 12-04-08 at 03:55 AM.
    12-04-08 03:50 AM
    Almost 4 days now! Is anyone aware of server problems somewhere between my Blackberry and my msn account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 02:31 PM
    havent heard of any problems...
    12-05-08 03:10 PM
    To Anyone with issues with logging into Windows Live Messenger.

I tried a different account (several) and they all signed in without issue. Just trying to find some common ground.

For me the log in issues only occur when signing in with my main account which is an @msn.com ID. @live.com and live.ca IDs sign in without incident.

Unfortunately I don't normally use those live ID and all my contacts are on the one MSN.com account that I can't sign in with. I don't really want to have to ask all my friends and colleagues (not on bb messenger) to start using a different Windows email/id just because of what might be a temporary problem.

Anyone else find similar issues?
    12-08-08 05:34 PM
    To Anyone with issues with logging into Windows Live Messenger.

I tried a different account (several) and they all signed in without issue. Just trying to find some common ground.

For me the log in issues only occur when signing in with my main account which is an @msn.com ID. @live.com and live.ca IDs sign in without incident.

Unfortunately I don't normally use those live ID and all my contacts are on the one MSN.com account that I can't sign in with. I don't really want to have to ask all my friends and colleagues (not on bb messenger) to start using a different Windows email/id just because of what might be a temporary problem.

Anyone else find similar issues?
    12-08-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";