ok, so maybe i posted this in the wrong forum to start.. i put this in the 8100 section originally. here it is in the bluetooth section.

i cant seem to get any mp3's out to the BT headset. I dont care if it is stereo or not. when listening to music (on speaker phone) and i answer a call (have on the MONO BT headset), as expected the music goes away during the call. when closing the call, i can hear the music for a few seconds in the BT headset. then it goes silent and i have to have the speaker phone on to hear it again. i really would like to listen to music through the BT headset all the time. stereo would be nice, but I dont care if it is stereo or not. is there a setting i need to verify or have i inadvertently changed a setting that has altered the output? Oh yeah, BTW it is an 8100 Pearl.....

sansjob
    06-19-07 08:58 PM
    BB doesn't support AD2P (Stereo BT)

the BT stack on BB is shocking!

it really needs updating! I can't even send images via BT to my mac!
    07-18-07 03:37 PM
    BB8300 Curve is he only BB at present that does support Stereo BT
    07-18-07 04:01 PM
    oh man! how dissapointing! I have the exact same experience - my bluetooth device pairs without issue, phone calls no problem...MP3 output is on the loud speaker! That's incredibly dissapointing for the pearl.
    07-24-07 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD