I have been trying to find a suitable Media setup that'll sync with my BB 9530. I searched the forum but really didn't find anything clear.

I have tried the Windows media player 12 (on Windows 7), the Roxio one that comes with BB, and looked at mediamonkey.

I like the interface with Media 12, but it makes widows playlists by default and I have to manually Save As to use m3u playlists, unless I am missing something. Also, the track info feature does not seem as good as Roxio. Roxio has that nice feature where you can select a list and it will use gracenote to find and fill out track info for each track automatically. Mediamonkey seemed way too complicated.

Roxio seems perfect except that it is so buggy it will make me insane eventually. For instance, when I drag and drop a song from my library window into a playlist, the playlist window scrolls to the top every time, and the library window jumps down so I have to scroll up every time. It turns an easy job into a nightmare.

What are you doing that is a better idea? I know I can drag and drop tracks to my media card, but that does not seems to work with playlists, plus a manager is nice to sync hundreds of songs and any changes that are made.
    03-26-10 10:49 AM
    I have iTunes at home and utilize Blackberry Media Sync to move playlists from iTunes onto my BB.

I keep a main Playlist called "For 16gb BB Card".

Then I also sync other playlists I have like "10 minutes plus", "Workout mix", etc......
    03-26-10 11:02 AM
    iTunes would work better. I may even use it myself even though I have a Zune.
    03-26-10 12:50 PM
    I have iTunes at home and utilize Blackberry Media Sync to move playlists from iTunes onto my BB.

I keep a main Playlist called "For 16gb BB Card".

Then I also sync other playlists I have like "10 minutes plus", "Workout mix", etc......
    This does seem to work better. Thanks!
    03-27-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD