The predominant mobile in "Haywire" is BB. Anyone can ID the models ? And it has a significant role in this spy thriller kinda show, not just another mobile.

If anyone here is going to watch it the first time, maybe can keep a count on the number of BBs versus OTHERS ......

Actually I don't recall any other phones being used ....
    09-12-12 10:23 PM
    Fr IMDB ... "Freelance covert operative Mallory Kane is hired out by her handler to various global entities to perform jobs which governments can't authorize and heads of state would rather not know about. After a mission to rescue a hostage in Barcelona, Mallory is quickly dispatched on another mission to Dublin. When the operation goes awry and Mallory finds she has been double crossed, she needs to use all of her skills, tricks and abilities to escape an international manhunt, make it back to the United States, protect her family, and exact revenge on those that have betrayed her".

Great for MMA fans ..... a little thin on the plot though .... but BB galore!
    09-12-12 10:34 PM
    "I Don't Know How She Does It" starring Sarah Jessica Parker.

Fr IMDB "A comedy centered on the life of Kate Reddy, a finance executive who is the breadwinner for her husband and two kids."

Not exactly the best advert for BB .....but does show that BB are not toys, and it is the choice of people who needs things to work.
    09-15-12 12:06 AM
    UNKNOWN (2011) Liam Neeson

A man awakens from a coma, only to discover that someone has taken on his identity and that no one, (not even his wife), believes him. With the help of a young woman, he sets out to prove who he is.

He uses a blackberry (very clearly) at the beginning of the movie.
    09-15-12 07:56 AM
    UNKNOWN (2011) Liam Neeson
    Click to view quoted image

A man awakens from a coma, only to discover that someone has taken on his identity and that no one, (not even his wife), believes him. With the help of a young woman, he sets out to prove who he is.

He uses a blackberry (very clearly) at the beginning of the movie.
    Yupe ....nice movie! Wasn't into BB yet then. Thought it was Mercedes Benz galore movie though
    09-15-12 06:53 PM
    LOL.

It is actually a movie. The lead guy, Kyle (Douglas Booth), used a BB. Not the coolest movie .... I guess these kinda movies probably resonate more with teenagers .....
    10-06-12 10:42 AM
    I remember a couple years ago "Up In The Air" with George Clooney had everyone using Blackberries.
    10-06-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD