Hey there everyone!
    I am trying to download a movie to my BB and I just had I question. I understand that you have to download the movie/episode to your computer first then to you BB. In order to do this do I need to load then User Tools to my computer? I was just wondering how to get it from the computer to my BB. ( I do know I need to use the USB cable! ; ) )

The reason I haven't done it yet is because I am temporarily using my roommate's computer and he does not want me to install the User Tools...
    ANy your your feedback will be greatly appreciated!
    05-13-08 09:15 AM
    Good news, you do not have to install any special software to transfer files.

When you insert a SD micro card in your 'berry, it will format it so both the device and an external computer can use the memory.

Simply pug the USB mini cable into the 'berry. That will open a Window into the device. Copying music or video is done with Windows.

A couple of cautions. You can not use iTunes becasue of the copy protection and you can not view MP4 movies. They have to be converted to a format suitable for the 'berry. That takes additional software.
    05-13-08 09:39 AM
    Make sure you have Mass Storage turned on
    05-13-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD