Hello everyone,
    I bought the Motorola S9 on a friend's reccomendation (needless to say, this is the last time I ever take his advice). After getting an explanation on why the headset wont work with my pearl (A2DP support or whatever), I thought to myself 'at least I can use this for my computer'... NOT. I am unable to add the s9 device (my VISTA computer can't find the headphones when they are in pairing mode). What should I do, or does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Matt
    04-06-08 01:53 PM
    bump... Anyone know how to make this work?
    04-16-08 06:04 PM
    Not sure on the A2DP issue. A work-around for the PC problem might be to get a USB BT adapter that comes with Vista compliant software. I use the Class I adapter, at the bottom of this page:

Zoom Telephonics: Bluetooth Wireless Products

The software works great, in XP. The data sheet just says 'Windows OS'. So, I have no idea if it would work in Vista.

Cost me $25, at Microcenter.
    04-16-08 06:15 PM
    But it should work... I have used several bluetooth products with my bluetooth capable laptop. What's the deal? So fed up!!
    04-16-08 10:07 PM
    Boy, AM am glad Sprint has a 30 day return policy!
    04-16-08 10:15 PM
    I'm using the S9 with my 8130.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 10:21 AM
    The s9 was working great with my 8130 but then it stopped streaming music after one week of use, but still worked for voice calls. I got a replacement headset and it still doesn't work. Any idea what went wrong?
    04-28-08 11:47 AM
    I know this is the standard answer but you need to do a battery pull. When it resets it will see it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 11:52 AM
    I have the S9 wit vista and an 8310. Worked from the gitgo with the 8310. I had to get a new USB BT device from Jabra (A320) to get it to work Vista. All works well now.
    04-28-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD