Hello everyone,
    I just set up my new Motorola bluetooth headset. So far, I have been able to make calls via my new S9, however, when I want to play music, I am unsuccessful. The music only plays through the speakers built into the phone... not the headset. How do I get this to work?
    Thanks so much,
    Matt
    03-19-08 09:46 PM
    Just a note, I tried the 'send using bluetooth' feature... I guess this must be for transferring the songs....
    Please help!
    03-19-08 09:48 PM
    Quite simple. You can't !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 09:51 PM
    I just came across this. Not fair... The idiots @ T-Mobile said it was possible... There's absolutely no way?
    03-19-08 10:00 PM
    Is it a stereo headset, or just an earpiece?

I'm not familiar with the specifications of the "S9", but I can't tell you that's it's pretty rare to see a bluetooth earpiece that can stream audio... Headphones and speakers on the other hand, almost always support this feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 04:21 AM
    It is a headset... To be honest I'm not sure if it is stereo.

It has a built in mic-- However, my friend has the same headphones and bought the jabra iPod bluetooth adapter and can hear music from his iPod....

Why can't I hear the music?!
    03-20-08 05:37 AM
    Yes, the S9s are stereo and works flawlessly with my 8830. Now with the Pearl, im not so sure. Your device must have A2DP support, which allows it to stream music via bluetooth through your headset. It requires 4.2, which I'm sure your pearl has (i guess depending on your model) When you paired it, did all of these services clear on your display?

Handsfree
    Audio
    Remote Control
    03-20-08 06:14 AM
    I think all of them did.
    Also, why do I only hear out of the left ear?!
    So upset with this headset.
    03-20-08 04:54 PM
    Are You Using Flipside? If So I'm Having The Same Problem. Cant Play With Flipside But Can Thru Media Folder.
    04-09-08 09:56 PM
    Sorry.. you cann't
    I tried Flipside, X-Player, over 4.2.1
    04-09-08 09:58 PM
    I think all of them did.
    Also, why do I only hear out of the left ear?!
    So upset with this headset.

sorry to hear they arent what you expected pin me if you wanna get rid of them
    04-10-08 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD