Hello, I have the Storm from Telus and I was wondering what the audio quality is like via the FM transmitter. I had a monster FM transmitter for an older MP3 player however the audio was poor at best with the Storm. Just was wondering if the MOTOROKR T505 has good audio quality with the Storm or any Blackberry for that matter as I would assume they would all transfer in a similar fashion. Also if someone uses an FM transmitter that they really enjoy can you please recommend it to me. I have a bose audio system in my Altima and I want to enjoy that and my blackberry. Thanks
    03-10-09 11:08 AM
    I have heard nothing but good reviews from the 505

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 09:03 PM
    I use the t505 with my 8350i. The sound quality is great, and I am pretty picky about my music as I am a musician . The only thing that I don't like is the way it randomly changes the station it transmits to when you turn it off. The key to good audio quality is to make sure it transmits to a station that is without any background noise. Other than that, it is great.
    03-11-09 06:25 AM
    Multi-functional, quality sound, and great looking design.
    03-12-09 06:06 PM
    I have read that the unit auto powers off after 30 minutes idle talk time - any issues with this?
    03-14-09 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD