I had the Moto Q for a week before I returned it. That phone was the worst one I have ever owned. In fact every Motorola phone I had after that thing sucked to.
    02-18-08 03:42 PM
    Please, just go back to the Motorola Q, then. We're not going to try and convince you differently.

One day you'll 'get it', but today is not the day...
    Best reply I've seen to a post of this type!!!!!!
    02-18-08 08:49 PM
    "There is no such thing as bad press".

As long as there is an internet, and as long as there are internet forums, there will be those who come onto those forums only to see how much attention they can get by putting down the subject of those forums. These individuals can't find the attention and "love" they need to feed their personal insecurities and lack of self-worth on other venues, or in non-cyber life...so they "act out" on public forums like this to see how much furor they can stir up...then they sit back and watch the action without even once coming back to respond. It's a very common, but very sad expression of the human condition.

In fact, it's so common on forums across the world wide web that a term has been coined for these individuals...these "forum terrorists". The term is "troll".

Don't feed the troll...
    02-19-08 06:28 AM
    Hilarious! The word that was censored isn't a bad word at all... Too funny!! (For the record: Steve Martin starred as this title character in this 1979 movie)
    I have the same problem when I type *****! i d i o t!
    02-19-08 06:35 AM
    Please, don't go back to the Moto Q mad- just go back!!!! Also, turn in your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-08 06:36 AM
    This is so funny and so sad. How anyone would think something that felt so horrible to the fingertips could be better than the smooth feeling BB. That alone is the reason I chose a BB over the Q, oh and Motorola sucks major donkey butts.
    02-19-08 07:21 AM
    oh and Motorola sucks major donkey butts.
    Point made. How can you argue with hard, cold truth?
    02-19-08 09:12 PM
    maybe we should all be idiots and go to the moto q forum and talk trash about it....
    02-19-08 09:38 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD