During the "turmoil" of the last few days I wonder if anyone noticed that 2 (two) days ago this site hit a new Most Users Online milestone.

Maybe a good time for some celebration swag from upstairs to help pull folk out of their funk (hint...hint... )

Oh and maybe bring this one in for a landing, it been like what 2.5 months
    Attached Thumbnails Most users online: 26,850 on 21 September 2013-muo.png  
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-23-13 01:45 PM
    During the "turmoil" of the last few days I wonder if anyone noticed that 2 (two) days ago this site hit a new Most Users Online milestone.

Maybe a good time for some celebration swag from upstairs to help pull folk out of their funk (hint...hint... )

Oh and maybe bring this one in for a landing, it been like what 2.5 months
    BEST BLACKBERRY SITE ON THE WEB!!!! nice to see.....
    09-23-13 01:57 PM
    It's all those Android and iOS users trying to find out where BBM has got to ;-)
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-23-13 01:58 PM
    Maybe CrackBerry and everyone on here was IN on driving the stock price down because the doom and gloom means more page hits and ad revenue for them!!!!

They leak the .apk for the BBM version that allegedly caused BBM cross platform to not work. BlackBerry gets bought, and people flock to the site for news, which means more page hits again!!!!

Ok I'm done. I'm taking off my tinfoil hat now and replacing it with the BBM party hat
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-23-13 02:02 PM
    Maybe CrackBerry and everyone on here was IN on driving the stock price down because the doom and gloom means more page hits and ad revenue for them!!!!

They leak the .apk for the BBM version that allegedly caused BBM cross platform to not work. BlackBerry gets bought, and people flock to the site for news, which means more page hits again!!!!
    There is a logic there...although it is twisted and elegant all at once.

Ok I'm done. I'm taking off my tinfoil hat now and replacing it with the BBM party hat
    Don't you know, tin foil is this seasons MUST HAVE fashion accessory
    09-23-13 02:17 PM
    People that were told to expect BBM on iPhone and Android... searched and came here.

People that listen to some technical analyst about bough shares in BBRY... searched and came here.

Cool the CrackBerry reached a new high.... too bad that just like BB, it is all down hill from here.
    09-23-13 02:29 PM