I guess final arrival will not far different from this video.
    Youtube feedback is quite mixed. What is your verdict?

12-16-12 02:15 PM
    Thanks for posting
    12-16-12 02:17 PM
    Awsome but please give me some N series leaks or at least some new colors (white?) I've seen the os a few times already in few vids
    12-16-12 02:20 PM
    My verdict? I want one!
    12-16-12 02:33 PM
    Can someone comment on email accounts and especially text messaging on blackberry balance? I dont use my blackberry for two things so i was thinking i would use the second partition as a "guest" section. When someone wants to use your phone you can change it over with the pasword.So personal pictures wouldnt be visible, etc. Basically snoop proof to the other side but still internet and calling functional. But what about text messaging and anything else in the hub? Is there a way to disable texting in one partition? Can i turn off certain things or block certain apps. Will they be able to see my internet history and call log from the other partition?
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    12-16-12 02:39 PM
    The one thing I've realized watching this video is that the ability to pin an active frame won't be there. Too bad because I think this is a feature that may be desired by many.

Regardless, still a good video and thanks for posting it. First time I see the browser tabs in action and some new info (to me anyway) about customizing the unified inbox. It may have been already mentioned before but this is also the first time I've heard about the amount of segregation between personal and corporate data. Should put a lot of people at ease about their personal stuff being viewed by some IT guy.
    12-16-12 02:42 PM
    This was posted in September. It's an old build.

Everything's much smoother and nicer now and will be even better at launch!
    12-16-12 03:34 PM
    Ya this is quite old. Engadget posted this back in September.
    12-16-12 03:37 PM
    OP didn't say this was the latest video...just the most comprehensive.
    12-16-12 03:38 PM
    Can someone comment on email accounts and especially text messaging on blackberry balance? I dont use my blackberry for two things so i was thinking i would use the second partition as a "guest" section. When someone wants to use your phone you can change it over with the pasword.So personal pictures wouldnt be visible, etc. Basically snoop proof to the other side but still internet and calling functional. But what about text messaging and anything else in the hub? Is there a way to disable texting in one partition? Can i turn off certain things or block certain apps. Will they be able to see my internet history and call log from the other partition?
    That would actually be super awesome if we could use balance as a guest account if its not being used by IT. I could stop worrying every time a friend picked up my phone that they'd fine those naked pictures of me i keep on it O.o
    12-16-12 03:42 PM

Yeah definitely Need this function.
    12-16-12 03:47 PM
    That would actually be super awesome if we could use balance as a guest account if its not being used by IT. I could stop worrying every time a friend picked up my phone that they'd fine those naked pictures of me i keep on it O.o
    Exactly. I have pictures, texts, browsing history, call logs that i dont want others to see. Right now when i hand someone my phone im always standing there to make sure nothing else isnseen other then the call they are doing or looking at a webpage i am showing them. Would be nice to have peace of mind thst tey cant see certain things. Inability to "peek" at certain notifications so to speak. I.e texts only coming to one partition, if its an email account on other half no notification until back on other half, etc

It appears we will be able to use the other half as a guest account, my question is how much can we limit for the other side though?
    12-16-12 03:48 PM
    Exactly. I have pictures, texts, browsing history, call logs that i dont want others to see. Right now when i hand someone my phone im always standing there to make sure nothing else isnseen other then the call they are doing or looking at a webpage i am showing them. Would be nice to have peace of mind thst tey cant see certain things. Inability to "peek" at certain notifications so to speak. I.e texts only coming to one partition, if its an email account on other half no notification until back on other half, etc

It appears we will be able to use the other half as a guest account, my question is how much can we limit for the other side though?
    That would be great because I do Not use BES at all and would like to use the BlackBerry balance to balance between personal and I guess user friendly to guests.
    12-17-12 12:43 AM

That's a good Idea to have a guest feature since a phone now is very personal. On another topic people in Europe carry more then one phone for their different lovers. With a bb10 they can now carry one phone for two lovers...even for cheaters. Now they need.not worry about having messages mixed up. One for business and one in the personal part. Wait til people wake up to that idea. Yes its not a nice thing but wow two phones in one.
    12-17-12 01:02 AM
    Viewing the video makes me want this even more. With the recent leaks on the L-series device and the combination of great OS walkthroughs like this, it just makes the anticipation build up and honestly, I can't wait.
    12-17-12 03:14 AM