I've just asked for my activation code so I'll wait for it but does it do friendfeed as well as twitter and facebook?

I haven't found a friendfeed app for it yet!
    01-10-09 08:38 AM
    It would be nice to see the Follow Requests integrated in the mobile app as well as being able to accept or deny it.

I'm with the others who'd like to see the message notification icon as well...if MySpace & Facebook can do it....Twitter should too!
    01-10-09 09:23 PM
    Social scope is amaZing. It is now my default my twitter client and I love itt. Twitterberry was buggy and having to click a tweet to see the whole message was annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:28 PM
    It would be nice to see the Follow Requests integrated in the mobile app as well as being able to accept or deny it.

I'm with the others who'd like to see the message notification icon as well...if MySpace & Facebook can do it....Twitter should too!
    SocialScope is a great app! It has a follow/unfollow function that works, but still needs some improvement. The icon DOES have @reply and DM notification built in, and it is integrated with Facebook. I understand that Myspace integration is coming, but SS is still in Beta, so it won't have everything yet.

The best part is that the devs are very responsive and quick to do so. They are trying to implement as many of the user requests as they can, but IMO it's already the best Twitter mobile app out there.
    01-24-09 12:30 AM
    I asked them if they could add friendfeed into it aa I can't find a good app for that and also I'd like to see them bring the ability to look up who your following so you can send a DM or @ message

01-24-09 12:46 AM
    Tho it's one of the best apps I've found myself using all the time

01-24-09 12:48 AM
    I agree with getting new tweets in your inbox...thats the main reason I sometimes don't reply. I simply just miss seeing them cause I forget to go in and update
    01-24-09 12:55 AM
    SocialScope is a great app! It has a follow/unfollow function that works, but still needs some improvement. The icon DOES have @reply and DM notification built in, and it is integrated with Facebook. I understand that Myspace integration is coming, but SS is still in Beta, so it won't have everything yet.

The best part is that the devs are very responsive and quick to do so. They are trying to implement as many of the user requests as they can, but IMO it's already the best Twitter mobile app out there.
    Agreed 100%
    01-24-09 01:23 AM
    my twitter some reason went crazy, so I downloaded social scope.

32/m/NJ and wanting to make new friends.

pin: 30569658
    twitter.com/geeanywhere
    01-24-09 04:31 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD