I have been supported by BlackBerry for a number of years. Believe you me I am trying to stay !!! with my beloved blue classic.however yet again it's another update we all received from BlackBerry for all of our BB10 devices. Another issue now can't delete my android apps without downloaded some other software. Where is our updates to fix this. Also relating to amazon store pre loaded. If we were all in Priv world this would be fixed by blackberry. honestly I have had enough slowing OS what gets me mad is that they are still selling all the BB10 ranges. All of us have stood by. Just give us a plan for your BB10. Are you staying or not. All we ask for is that word you guys were good at called communication.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    02-24-16 06:23 PM
    The plan is no new BB devices in 2016 and two security updates. Take that for what you will but other than saying there aren't going to be any more devices or big updates I don't know how much clearer they can make it.
    02-24-16 06:28 PM
    Hand writing is on the wall, per say. Nothing will change that.
    02-24-16 07:12 PM
    Yup. Just use ur current BlackBerry device for as long as u r able to and start researching alternatives. I am not even sure if I would get a Priv if I were to go Android

Posted via Classic
    jas1978 likes this.
    02-24-16 07:28 PM
    Yup. Just use ur current BlackBerry device for as long as u r able to and start researching alternatives. I am not even sure if I would get a Priv if I were to go Android

Posted via Classic
    That's my plan for now. Classic is going strong. Z30 still feels new. And the Passport has only been used a few times. BB10 just makes sense to me. I don't know for how long I'll stay with BlackBerry, but for now it's working for me.

Although the Galaxy S7 in the reviews does look nice. :-/ Maybe by the time there's no more support for BB10 I'll get a Galaxy S12. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 08:27 PM
    Well it's simple for me. No Backberry phone with a Blackberry OS then no Blackberry for me.
    02-24-16 08:49 PM