So I've been working with an account rep at Blackberrry on an issue, and hadn't heard from him since his last email last week. I call him and end up talking to someone that says there's no one by that name in the directory, then says "There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of weeks".

This particular rep was in Texas.

Have there been more layoffs?
    10-13-15 09:50 AM
    So I've been working with an account rep at Blackberrry on an issue, and hadn't heard from him since his last email last week. I call him and end up talking to someone that says there's no one by that name in the directory, then says "There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of weeks".

This particular rep was in Texas.

Have there been more layoffs?
    I would imagine that as long as revenues are falling.... Chen will have to make operational cuts somewhere.

And too be honest with the Good acquisition and Good's operational cost exceeding it's revenues by so much. I would imagine that some pretty drastic cut will be made in both Good and BES to streamline the cost associated with both. They may stay two product lines, but there'll be one account rep.
    10-13-15 09:59 AM