If Z10 and Q10 were brisk at Q1 2013

watch out if Apple Release a Cheap Plastic iPhone Rumored Less than Q5, that I would say "Goodbye Blackberry" This one is a Murderer.

We haven't heard of the Galaxy Note 3, everywhere I go Galaxy Note 2 was the killer phone. this phablet is everywhere another Killer.

I'm sorry Blackberry you're against 2 Goliath and you're the Only David with one sling shot
    07-05-13 12:43 PM
    There are already tons of cheap Android handsets. Same difference for the most part.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    07-05-13 12:48 PM
    This Marvin Tang has been posting nothing but negativity about BlackBerry. Dunno why you're here.

This signature was swiped up from the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    07-05-13 12:58 PM
    This Marvin Tang has been posting nothing but negativity about BlackBerry. Dunno why you're here.

I've notice this OP being posted new threads as well, but I wouldn't say all were negative. Anyway, the Q5 is way overpriced for its mid level device. It's nearly the same price as the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 01:01 PM

How is what he posted negative?

Interesting perspective...
    lang007 likes this.
    07-05-13 01:05 PM
    I've notice this OP being posted new threads as well, but I wouldn't say all were negative. Anyway, the Q5 is way overpriced for its mid level device. It's nearly the same price as the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm not posting all negatives, half of this title was written in sarcastic way, lol and half of it as a big warning
    Imagine The Q5 is way overpriced for a mid range I would add a little to move to the Q10. this is a big wake up call for Blackberry I would like to address.
    07-05-13 01:08 PM
    Go send them an email then, we've got enough posts about how BlackBerry is going to be doomed.

07-05-13 01:10 PM

Negativity is where I would say " Blackberry is Dead" I meant there is a "Killer" and a "Murderer" I am Preventing another stab in the market share to be committed with iOS and Android.
    07-05-13 01:11 PM
    Negativity is where I would say " Blackberry is Dead" I meant there is a "Killer" and a "Murderer" I am Preventing another stab in the market share to be committed with iOS and Android.
    Suuuure... I get how you're preventing it from happening -- by posting it on cb.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Go send them an email. Instead of creating another post of how BlackBerry will be dead.

theRock1975 likes this.
    07-05-13 01:14 PM
    I was excited with the Blackberry Q5 but found out the price is not "entry level" enough to satisfy the market, $400 is too much for unlock, now tell me Sir Yelmonster would you choose to buy this one or Go for Z10, Q10, Entry Level iPhone that is cheap or a Cheap Android Samsung Phone that cost $200

face it, it's not negativity. it's about looking at the perspective point where "it's not the hardware and software stupid" it's about penetration of the market.
    07-05-13 01:18 PM
    Suuuure... I get how you're preventing it from happening -- by posting it on cb.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Go send them an email. Instead of creating another post of how BlackBerry will be dead.

well I'm not saying "Blackberry is Dead" I didn't mention about that it's you who put that up.
    07-05-13 01:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    it seems we agree on both ways, Q5 is overpriced for mid level and nearly the same price as Q10

07-05-13 01:21 PM
    Marvin do you use z10 or q10 ?

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 and Bowlegz like this.
    07-05-13 01:22 PM
    If Z10 and Q10 were brisk at Q1 2013

watch out if Apple Release a Cheap Plastic iPhone Rumored Less than Q5, that I would say "Goodbye Blackberry" This one is a Murderer.

We haven't heard of the Galaxy Note 3, everywhere I go Galaxy Note 2 was the killer phone. this phablet is everywhere another Killer.

I'm sorry Blackberry you're against 2 Goliath and you're the Only David with one sling shot
    Why would you make an account just to post negativity . BlackBerry is in tough times.But just like other companies that have gone through hard times they will get through.
    Jerale Hoard likes this.
    07-05-13 01:26 PM
    I'm as far away from being a fanboy as possible, so I don't want this to be taken like I think Blackberry is not in any trouble,

but...

Didn't David win with his slingshot?
    07-05-13 01:29 PM
    well I'm not saying "Blackberry is Dead" I didn't mention about that it's you who put that up.
    I didn't say anything about you mentioning BlackBerry is dead.

I said we need not more of "BlackBerry will be dead" posts.

And you're post is just that, mentioning of a murderer of BlackBerry.

Again, I'm helping you out, send them an email, cause posting here in CB won't help you at all.

I call attention hog.

07-05-13 01:32 PM
    I'm as far away from being a fanboy as possible, so I don't want this to be taken like I think Blackberry is not in any trouble,

but...

Lmfao yes
    07-05-13 01:33 PM

but...

I'm beginning to question my own Bible knowledge... LOL. He implied (to my understanding) that BBRY is the underdog, but would end up winning, and they still jumped on him...
    07-05-13 01:42 PM

No doubt this guy has more negatives for BlackBerry than a women talking about her cheating ex!

Swiped On My Zed10
    yelmonster and BallRockReaper like this.
    07-05-13 01:46 PM
    I'm beginning to question my own Bible knowledge... LOL. He implied (to my understanding) that BBRY is the underdog, but would end up winning, and they still jumped on him...
    I thought about that as well, but note the part where he mentioned "sorry BlackBerry" and the part about "two goliaths"

Clearly he's stating the "murder" (according to his title) of BlackBerry.

Now, as much as possible, I keep quiet on the forums, I simply browse and wait for tips, new apps and just new info.

I just had enough of these threads, they're endless and pointless.

And as he mentioned, if he really did post it here to "prevent" it from happening, I helped him out there right? Gave him the emails of Michael Clewley and Vivek, that'd give him a better shot of "preventing" the "murder"

Rowan M likes this.
    07-05-13 01:49 PM

but...

And "Old" David only had one target. The "New" David will need a multi rocket launcher.
    07-05-13 01:51 PM
    Attack of the fan boys lol
    07-05-13 02:08 PM

Go send them an email then, we've got enough posts about how BlackBerry is going to be doomed.

I didn't say anything about you mentioning BlackBerry is dead.

I said we need not more of "BlackBerry will be dead" posts.

And you're post is just that, mentioning of a murderer of BlackBerry.

Again, I'm helping you out, send them an email, cause posting here in CB won't help you at all.

I call attention hog.

Is somebody holding a gun to your head, making you read his threads? As long as he's posting within forum guidelines, he has every right to express his opinion. If you don't agree, you don't have to read.
    07-05-13 02:22 PM
    Is somebody holding a gun to your head, making you read his threads? As long as he's posting within forum guidelines, he has every right to express his opinion. If you don't agree, you don't have to read.
    Then I have my right to express my dislike of his opinion then.

I helped the guy out right, he said he wanted to prevent the said murder of BlackBerry, gave him email addresses of execs.

07-05-13 02:26 PM
    Thanks for reiterating our freedom of speech; however it does work both ways. Yel is also free to reply to this nonsense.
    yelmonster likes this.
    07-05-13 02:29 PM
31 12