- CrackBerry User
11-28-12, 08:43 PM #2
- 73 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
That's an older version of both hardware and software than what we have been seeing recently, it still has the old icons, and well the volume rockers are no longer placed mid-device since when you pick it up the hands have a tendency to press them.
I wonder what else Instagram has to show us with BB10
- 11-28-12, 10:08 PM #6
Re: More BB London Pics
... Did they just made the icons bigger and square again?
Edit: And, shouldn't the volume keys be at the top of the device and not at the centre?
Edit 2: The second picture is of a Dev Alpha.
Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
Last edited by Tatperson; 11-28-12 at 10:31 PM.
- 11-28-12, 11:52 PM #7
- 11-28-12, 11:58 PM #8
First pic is L series, see the bezel plastic looking thing top and bottom (I like how it looks in this one) and the second one is dev alpha.
- By ad19 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 70Last Post: 11-06-12, 03:50 PM
- By ad19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 64Last Post: 11-01-12, 07:21 PM
- By Artem in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:21 PM
- By ong-gia in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-07, 02:56 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 26Last Post: 10-01-07, 12:46 PM