- CrackBerry User
11-28-12, 08:43 PM #2
- 73 Posts
That's an older version of both hardware and software than what we have been seeing recently, it still has the old icons, and well the volume rockers are no longer placed mid-device since when you pick it up the hands have a tendency to press them.
I wonder what else Instagram has to show us with BB10
- 11-28-12, 10:08 PM #6
Re: More BB London Pics
... Did they just made the icons bigger and square again?
Edit: And, shouldn't the volume keys be at the top of the device and not at the centre?
Edit 2: The second picture is of a Dev Alpha.
Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
Last edited by Tatperson; 11-28-12 at 10:31 PM.
- By ad19 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 70Last Post: 11-06-12, 03:50 PM
- By ad19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 64Last Post: 11-01-12, 07:21 PM
- By Artem in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:21 PM
- By ong-gia in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-07, 02:56 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 26Last Post: 10-01-07, 12:46 PM