Hi all,

I've been working on updating MoosTrax and its finally ready. Registrations now open to all. It's also supported on Android(T-Mobile G1).

* Live Tracking
    * History
    * GeoFences
    * RSS Feeds
    * Location Sharing
    * Location Tagging
    * Developer API(access data from your own app/site)
    * Fire Eagle(send your location to Yahoo Fire Eagle)

Check it out at moostrax.com

Let me know what you guys think.

Chris
    03-18-09 07:42 PM
    works good but the auto update doesnt seem to wanna work by itself? any help?
    03-19-09 02:30 PM
    works good but the auto update doesnt seem to wanna work by itself? any help?
    What client version are you running?

What is your accuracy setting in MoosTrax options?

Chris
    03-19-09 07:11 PM
    Its the version from moostrax. com /ota

Just downloaded today.

And its at 20, 20, 10
    In that order, can't remeber at the time what they are, I have screwed around with all the settings but it still don't update itself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 08:16 PM
    Its the version from moostrax. com /ota

Just downloaded today.

And its at 20, 20, 10
    In that order, can't remeber at the time what they are, I have screwed around with all the settings but it still don't update itself

I would put your accuracy to 200 and see how that goes. Usually the reason people don't get updates is because the accuracy setting is too low. Make sure to logout/login after changing it to 200.
    03-19-09 08:17 PM
    if that was the original settings, then no, it didnt work for me before..
    03-19-09 08:46 PM
    if that was the original settings, then no, it didnt work for me before..
    I believe the original accuracy is 100, so 200 might help...does manually updating work?
    03-19-09 10:19 PM
    Yup, and only that, so something is wrong with the auto updater... once that works, its going to blow ipoki out of the water for sure!

03-19-09 11:13 PM
    I'm having two problems:

Server side - I click on the authentication link I received via email it logs me into the server. Any other method of logging into the server tells me that my password and ID are incorrect.

Client side - I downloaded OTA onto my Bold and did the setup as instructed. When I clicked on "login" I got the following:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>MoosTrax - 500 Server Error </title>
    <link href="/stylesheets/
    site.css?1237579115" media ="screen"
    rel = "stylesheet" type = "text/css"/>

etc., etc.
    03-20-09 06:09 PM
    I'm having two problems:

Server side - I click on the authentication link I received via email it logs me into the server. Any other method of logging into the server tells me that my password and ID are incorrect.
    Okay - I've solved the server side issue and can now log in via my PC. I still can't get the BB to log in without getting the 500 Server Error message.
    03-20-09 06:15 PM
    This program seems to have a lot of bugs yet huh? :P can't wait til its all working correctly!

03-20-09 08:11 PM
    The issues you were having are resolved...sorry.
    03-22-09 09:25 PM
    The issues I was having still are not resolved... Sorry, what the heck is wrong?

03-26-09 09:13 AM
    OK....maybe this is a stupid question or in the wrong thread, or maybe I should have just read up on your MoosTrax more than I have thus far, but

.....I've been searching for a GPS-based reminder application.....something where I create a 'task' and associate a location with it, and it vibrates and beeps (or whatever) to remind me of the task whenever I get within Xmeters of the selected location.

Can your MoosTrax do something like this, and/or would you ever consider adding such a feature?
    04-21-09 10:54 AM
    OK, signed up, downloaded, logged in, but I get "500 Server Error" when I try to view my current location.

Accuracy was at 200 and I changed it to 1000 (figuring it should work then), but still same.

Any ideas?
    04-21-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD