Which will be the better device, taking into consideration: specs., features, and performance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 06:45 AM
    There are tons of threads in the Rumor forum for each phone. Search and you will find.
    04-07-11 07:27 AM
    Pretty sure they'd be pretty similar in terms of specs. And will come down to whether you like the bigger screen or physical keyboard

04-07-11 08:51 AM
    Pretty sure they'd be pretty similar in terms of specs. And will come down to whether you like the bigger screen or physical keyboard

Yep, this is what I was going to post. All the new phones coming out a very similar is specs. Just a different design.
    04-07-11 09:29 AM

+1 - don't think I could give up my physical keyboard...

04-07-11 09:32 AM
    I went from the 9000 to a Storm 2 which has been great but I want that physical keyboard just worried I'd miss the bigger screen from my s2 getting old and the eyesights not what it used to be!!

04-07-11 10:29 AM

Like said it will come down to what you want. I will be buy both most likely.
    04-07-11 10:41 AM
    It's just a question if you want a keyboard or not
    04-07-11 01:12 PM
    I went from the 9000 to a Storm 2 which has been great but I want that physical keyboard just worried I'd miss the bigger screen from my s2 getting old and the eyesights not what it used to be!!

You will definitely miss it. Also for the first few weeks you will be all messed up. Trying to touch the screen that isn't touch. Lol. When I use my ipod I constantly find myself trying to push my thumb through the screen lol. And when I play with a friends phone...same thing. Always touching the screen. I for one can never go back to physical keyboards or a small screen.
    But you DO have the option to have the best of both worlds with the Torch. That's the beauty of ?l?ck????y some say they have TOO many models in production. I say they have enough models to suit everyones different needs.

04-07-11 01:50 PM
    Like said it will come down to what you want. I will be buy both most likely.
    Oooo......BALLIN! Wanna be my suga momma. You can buy me both too lol

04-07-11 01:54 PM
    You will definitely miss it. Also for the first few weeks you will be all messed up. Trying to touch the screen that isn't touch. Lol. When I use my ipod I constantly find myself trying to push my thumb through the screen lol. And when I play with a friends phone...same thing. Always touching the screen. I for one can never go back to physical keyboards or a small screen.
    But you DO have the option to have the best of both worlds with the Torch. That's the beauty of ?l?ck????y some say they have TOO many models in production. I say they have enough models to suit everyones different needs.

I've done that!

But the Bold Touch also has a touch screen -- that's the beauty of it. And even though the screen is physically smaller, actual resolution is going to be the same. So the only thing you're giving up for the keyboard is a little bit of screen size. I know I'm going to be scratching my head between that and the Torch 2. Question is, what carrier is the OP on? They're asking about the Monaco, which will be CDMA-only, while the Torch will be GSM-only. A version of the Bold Touch will be available on both.
    04-07-11 03:32 PM
    Oooo......BALLIN! Wanna be my suga momma. You can buy me both too lol

Bawhahaha! You are SO funny.
    04-07-11 04:54 PM
    Bawhahaha! You are SO funny.
    Haha it was worth a shot. Nothing lost nothing gained. I tried

04-07-11 05:55 PM
    Haha it was worth a shot. Nothing lost nothing gained. I tried

So very true. And I will have gained both phones. Haha
    04-07-11 06:02 PM
    ZIIIING!!!!! Not nice. Lol. Only Monaco for me. Like I said, I can't do physical keys anymore. I will miss surepress though. I expect I will be trying to click that screen a lot too lol.

04-07-11 06:05 PM
    I don't know which I would want. The "S3" may be nice but I like a physical keyboard too it seems. I wish Verizon had the Torch. Grr.
    04-07-11 07:48 PM
    why go for touch screen when you can have the luxury of both the touch screen and the physical qwerty! PLUS it's not a slide up phone so definitely bold touch. (sorry i am a little biased cos i hate slide up phones due to the fact the the wires can get messed up and worn off)
    04-07-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD