It's Day 4! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?

--

February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- this is day 4 -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!

We've also set up a BBM Group so you can chat to other members participating in Fitness Month. Go to this forum post and scan the barcode to join the group.

At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    02-07-13 06:57 AM
    I worked out!!! Finally!

Been off to a slow start with all the BB10 coverage, but this morning I got up at 6am, drank a ton of water, and then hit the gym.

Mainly a good long stretch and some weights. Feel a lot better now. Gonna work my **** off all day now on CrackBerry stuff, then hopefully hit the gym again later for some cardio.
    bizzyqu and DJ Reyes like this.
    02-07-13 07:13 AM
    Well today like every two days, *i did some stretching, push ups (5*25), abs (5*60), empty squats (5*25, with no weights since I have back troubles), for 30mins or more, and feel llike I'm 35, and still look like a 35er even though I'm 45... .
    Back is getting better and hope to be able to go back to the gym very soon and push and pull those bl..y weights again, with some bycicle to work legs again.
    Slim and fit Fred!
    02-07-13 07:41 AM
    Here is my Endomondo if anybody wants to follow me there. Endomondo | Community based on free GPS tracking of sports It's 12 hours at work today then a stop at the gym tonight on the way home if everything goes according to plan. If not then it's boxing on my equipment at home.

Mike
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 07:59 AM
    Whoop! first time entering this contest but today will be my 4th workout this February, have an adult co-ed soccer game tonight: 55 minutes running up and down a field chasing a ball.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 08:43 AM
    Today is weight-free day so.....

10 sets, 20 secs per exercise of:
    Burpees
    Step Up Taps
    180 Degree Jump Squats
    Side to Side Jumps
    Plank Hydraulics
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 08:59 AM
    I took yesterday off as a rest day but hit the elliptical again this morning for 20 minutes.
    I'll slowly increase my time on it over the weeks.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 09:30 AM
    exercise bike and sit ups kind of day, tooooo cold to get outside.
    ---
    358 calories on the bike for 45min using runtastic on my Bold 9930
    Last edited by bizzyqu; 02-07-13 at 12:20 PM.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 09:33 AM
    Spin class tonight!!!
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 09:41 AM
    Later on today will be my 5th workout in February.
    But yesterday I did the following:
    - 12 minute High Internsity Interval Training (HIIT) 2 minute walk with 1 minute fast run
    - Shoulders & Legs day with lots of supersets and heavy on the plyometrics.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 10:00 AM
    Will be playing some badminton for 2 hours tonight!
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 10:25 AM
    I decided to ride my bicycle to work today. Not that bad of a ride, around a half hour each way, but still better for me than driving my car.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 12:07 PM
    MoNa Fitness Month Contest: Stepping Up - Day 4!-screen-shot-2013-02-08-3.19.38-am.png

Well, this is what I clocked just now on endomondo. One of my most used 3rd party app on my BB. Plus, I can simply use my phone to play some music too. I love a long slow jog, helps take my mind off things (particularly the guilt regarding the heavy breakfast I had this morning).
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 02:01 PM
    Rocked out a long ten mile trail run this morning and am about to hit the gym
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 02:45 PM
    Basketball again. And then some shopping with my wife for Chinese New Year.
    The shopping part is the real work out for me lol.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-07-13 10:03 PM
    Today was a an easy day on my p90x schedule. A 60 minute x-stretch routine. Stretching everything from your head to your toes. According to them its essential for staying fit, going through body changes, and athleticism in general. After one month of p90x im stronger and building muscle in places that have never existed before. Haven't lost as much of my stubborn belly fat as Id like, But I try not to think about that and just keep going, Rome wasn't built in a day. And my flexibility and balance has improved drastically.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    02-08-13 01:03 AM