- CrackBerry Addict
- 661 Posts
MoNa Fitness Month Contest - Stepping up - Day 2!
It's day 2! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?
February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!
This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!
At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!DJ
BBM Channels C000124E24
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-05-2013, 12:09 PM #5
- 5,170 Posts
Stood in line for a z10. Also did reps with my eyelids up and down while trying to stay awake during BlackBerry jamPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 06:52 PM #6Personal - VZW BlackBerry Z10 - 10.0.9.422
- 2,465 Posts
- mic check one two, testing, check check
Work -VZW iPhone 5 - 6.1.4 - MobileIron
Playbook - 32G
- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 10:21 PM #10
- 2,201 Posts
I ran 20 X 140 at roughly 25 seconds an interval with 15 second rest for the first 10, and 25 for the last 10. Then I did 6 sets of wide grip pullups with a 35lb plate (no body motion, you internet *****-cheaters....it looks like monkey gymnastics out there!), and 6 sets of parallel bar dips with 135 lbs added on.
This is the weirdest thread ever!
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:33 AM
- By DJ Reyes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2013, 11:20 AM
- By DJ Reyes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
- By Roveer in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-07-2009, 04:35 PM
- By Javaddict in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 33Last Post: 09-18-2008, 06:13 AM