February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? We all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is our Resting MY Way contest. Simply tell us how you use your BlackBerry or PlayBook to sleep, nap, meditate, or breathe better and stay healthier. What are your favorite apps? Yoga? Guided meditation? White noise? Timers? What are your go to accessories? How does your device fit your active lifestyle? We want to know!

Write them out like a blog post. Yup, use paragraphs, list apps, list accessories, make it really helpful for anyone else interested in using their tech for exercise!

We'll post the best entries on Friday, so get them in ASAP! Need more incentive? We'll pick one winner a week and send them a $100 gift certificate!

You can also join our Fitness Month BBM Group to share more

What are you waiting for, start posting NOW!
    02-18-13 03:03 PM
    My daughter has the best bedtime ritual, in that she likes to read. I have found the joy of E-Readers by simply downloading my first book on the Kobo app on my PlayBook. Like I needed a reason to keep my PlayBook near, I now use it more than ever. I just downloaded my fourth book on my Kobo app. YEA PLAYBOOK!
    Alicia Erlich likes this.
    02-18-13 05:30 PM
    My BlackBerry 9930 and its wonderful BBOS 7 BEDSIDE MODE (sorry kevin) helps me stay asleep without interruption, I am also able to wake up using my own music (Rovin' Gambler - Dierks Bentley) using the alarm function that hasn't failed me yet.
    02-18-13 09:35 PM
    Found a great app for my PlayBook and Dev Alpha (of course works on Z10s also) called RelaxBook Nature. It's a free app that makes 10 different soothing sounds to help you sleep or meditate. This free app is an intro to the company's other paid apps which are also nice, BUT this one is all you need!!!! Here's a link to the webstore....

BlackBerry World - RelaxBook Nature
    02-19-13 09:01 AM
    I am a semipro mountain biker. Unfortunately, I have asthma. Not only do I use my playbook's calendar to remind me to use my inhaler, I also use the plethora of fitness tracking apps to keep track of my jogging (cross training), use of my spinning machine, and my calorie intake.

I also use it to watch videos about how to ski better.
    02-19-13 09:52 PM
    At night I usually use my BB to listen to a motivational or spiritual podcast I have downloaded during the day. I also use my Playbook and BB to access the FitBit mobile website to see my sleep results from the night before. I am hoping FitBit will come out with a BB10/Playbook app real soon!
    02-21-13 10:53 AM
    Today I signed up for a health coach!!!! Now I know this is not exactly rest related, but maybe. The coach will call me several times over the next year to discuss diet, and other health issues. I'm sure rest and stress management are going to be among the topics we talk about since I have high blood pressure.
    02-21-13 02:49 PM
    I use with the website mapmyrun.com
    02-22-13 04:24 PM
    I find the best way is to sit back on the couch and play games on my playbook
    02-22-13 05:06 PM
    I would like to workout with my White Z10 when AT&T gets it in North Carolina
    02-22-13 05:48 PM
    I use y 64gb playbook to play some thunderstorm music that I had downloaded. The speakers are perfect because they put out just the right amount of sound to help me sleep and not wake me up. I also have tv shows like the walking dead scheduled in my phone with a new resting yoga pose to use while watching. This helps me relax while also stretching my muscles to help me get a good night sleep!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 09:37 AM
    Music bedside while sleeping
    02-23-13 10:28 AM
    Car dock plus some good tunes!
    02-24-13 02:01 AM
    I make sure naps are no longer or shorter than 90 minutes so that you wake up at the best part of your sleep cycle. Sleep calculator is a great app to help figure out when you should wake up to optimize your day!
    02-25-13 11:47 AM
    Car dock plus some good tunes!
    Please tell you you are NOT resting in your car!!!!!!!!
    02-25-13 11:51 AM