It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

You can also join our Fitness Month BBM Group to share more.

There is also the week two contest still going on for a bigger prize. To enter visit this forum thread.

We also have a contest in the blogs to win a Withings WiFi Body Scale. Check out this blog post to enter.

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Last edited by DJ Reyes; 02-14-13 at 12:56 PM.
    02-14-13 12:42 PM
    Tracked Using Livestrong App on my BlackBerry Bold 9930

Breakfast (305 cals): Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Egg White and Cheese on Croissant (280 cals), Bayer Vitacraves One a Day Mens (15 cals), Vitafusion FIber Gummies (10 cals)
    Lunch (295 cals): Thomas Corn English Muffin (150 cals), Smart Balance Light Spread (25 cals), Welch's Natural Strawberry Spread (30 cals), Cottage Cheese (90 cals)
    Dinner (541 cals): Turkey Breast (176 cals), Honeycup Uniquely Sharp Mustard (60 cals), Stubbs Chicken Marinade (25 cals), Feta Cheese (90 cals), Olive Oil (60 cals), Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs (130 cals)
    Dessert (205 cals): Skim Plus Milk for latte (55 cal), Green Tea Kit Kat (60 cals), Fiber One Brownie (90 cals)

Total Calories for the day 1347
    Burned 237 cals on interval jog/walk for 2.64 miles using Runtastic
    Net Calories for the Day 1110

PS I can't believe more people aren't participating in these threads...its only free money...
    02-14-13 10:08 PM