Hi,

I am using your product to type this. i have been a blackberry soldier my entire life, i am old enough to know a world without cell phones nor smartphones.

i have researched a lot into your business, i know what has happened to you as well as what you are planning on doing.

i like what i see

i know that with QNX, your freedom is with no bounds.

implement "post-sent" correction or eration.
    for example.... one wants to erase or modify an already sent bbm or txt, etc, etc... it more applies to bbm since it is native.

have it be crossed out/highlighted in red and timestamped for better business effuciency.

i am not screenshotting this nor filing a patent because i truly dont care about that, all i want is to have an awesome mobile computer, not a mobile experience.

i already know BB10 will give me a laptop in the palm of my hand, i just hope that this message which i k ow you can easily implement reaches you RIM

Thank you.
    09-11-12 11:36 PM
    Mate, I don't think you will have RIM people reading this post here. Especially with not many people commenting. If you have a blackberry dev/beta tester account, I suggest you post on there.
    09-12-12 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD