I have got to agree, unless fist is followed by a relevant comment
    how's this for a revelant comment,,put in all the Z10 boxes a flyer from CB.com that accompanies the other stuff in the box like the snapdragon flyer.I hv shown so many people how to use the Z10 and all of them hv never heard of CB they all take note of it and are really happy to know about such a wonderful site.I wld be lost without it.SELL LIKE **** if u want to find something that wld benifit BB then post it but don,t hassle people who enjoy the thrill of being first, spend yr energy elsewhere.go with the flow
    03-25-13 08:14 PM
    i feel like deleting everyones post just so i can go back and say "first" lol
    +1
    03-25-13 08:16 PM
    While I do find it annoying, I am able to scroll past it with no problems.

It does make it feel like there are a bunch of immature kids here. I really don't understand how it's funny or cool or whatever reason that people do it.

In a perfect world I would never have to see "First" again, but at the end of the day there are worse things to worry about.

Posted via CB10
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    03-25-13 08:20 PM
    Last

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:26 PM
    CrackBerry has mods?
    03-25-13 08:32 PM
    Here we have the "Internet" Exhibit. Over there you will find the trolls, in the left-hand section you will find spam, along the walls we have an extravagant collection of pointless comments, like "First!", "Like if you're watching this in 2013!", "If you don't repost 13 times you will be miserable for the rest of your love life", and more recently "Aint nobody got time for that!". Ah yes in this section we have the cyber bullies and paid comments, and if you would like to explore more in the back we have Gangnam Style, and the mini prehistoric exhibit with Aol, Yahoo, Myspace, Internet Explorer and Apple's Innovation. I hope you enjoyed our wonderful exhibit and thank you for visiting the internet
    JWWDUKE and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-25-13 08:40 PM
    thirty TWO.

You see only one end to your journey. Sometimes, a man rises from the darkness.
    ~ Alfred (Dark Knight Rises)
    03-25-13 08:48 PM
    I would have paid a lot of money to have had the ability to "First" this thread and then to have locked it.

Lots of money!

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    03-25-13 08:50 PM
    I don't understand the anger at "First ". I also don't understand when somebody starts a thread that's similar to another one and people get all pi$$y about it.

Do these same people when they go to work the next day get mad at someone when they bring up an already discussed topic that day.
    Normal person being friendly, "Did you see 'X' last night"

Person who gets angry at redundant posts "WE TALKED ABOUT THAT AT MORNING COFFEE....ARGH".

People just need to chill. If you can't ignore the little things like first you must have a lot of things in life that just ruin your day.

Just chill.....

Posted via CB10
    cheadley1 likes this.
    03-25-13 08:59 PM
    yes, real madness. Sometimes you scroll the articles eagerly to read comments but getting pissed of "First!" comments which don't contribute anything. Heck theres no even a prize for first comments.
    03-25-13 09:19 PM
    i feel like deleting everyones post just so i can go back and say "first" lol
    LOL that'd be hilarious.

What bothers me more?.... that I've never been first :s I will persist!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-25-13 09:25 PM
    If it is not against the site rules... then what is the issue.... rules are made by the forum creators...... not members..... when you sign up you agree to them.... end of conversation.....
    03-25-13 09:30 PM
    Oh and for the record on the podcast tonight Kevin and Adam said they are looking into ways to prevent this because they don't like it ether.
    web99 likes this.
    03-25-13 09:37 PM
    CrackBerry has mods?
    Check #18 P: and I'm the postt #39!!!!

EDIT* I think that ppl can just jump the first post
    03-25-13 09:51 PM
    I really don't care if people put first down...it is so easy to scroll down that I am not going to have a hissy fit over it

I am just glad we don't have people trying to be last and filling up page after page with trying to be last...
    03-25-13 09:51 PM
    Oh and for the record on the podcast tonight Kevin and Adam said they are looking into ways to prevent this because they don't like it ether.
    well that's that .end of story for me, how about second, just joking, from here on out consider me just a stockholder with 2550 shares, eat your heart out
    03-25-13 09:52 PM
    Who cares!
    It doesn't bother me if someone says "First" Good for them, it is a bit of an accomplishment. Maybe being first to reply was the highlight of their day. (if so I feel really sorry for them)

I don't know why everyone rags on people for making a "first" comment. If people didn't blow up about this, there would not be 10 responses to their post.

BTW
    FIRST! ....lol couldn't' resist
    03-26-13 12:19 AM
    Because if all you have to say is first, you may need special attention from your mommy! Better yet, call her now, she misses you.
    03-26-13 12:21 AM
    Fifty third!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 12:21 AM
    I never understood why someone would feel the need to "first" a blog but what's more confusing to me is why it bothers some people so much that they feel a need to make a thread about it demanding for action.

How hard is it to move your eyes a post below and just disregard a single word?

As I said I never understood the first thing and my best guess would be that its maybe a juvenile who gets a kick out of it.

Honestly though,who cares? Is it really that big of a deal? Apparently to some it is but to demand action seems not only petty, but strange.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-26-13 12:32 AM
    I saw kevin post "first" one time. I wonder if those that complain about first said anything to kevin.

I kind of want to look it up but that would be a big waste of time. Anyone else here remembers kevin's "first"?
    03-26-13 12:42 AM
    it doesn't bother when is only first, but it's tarting to get annoying when everyone starts to reply to the "first" comment instead of the real important threat or topic !
    03-26-13 02:05 AM
    Here we have the "Internet" Exhibit. Over there you will find the trolls, in the left-hand section you will find spam, along the walls we have an extravagant collection of pointless comments, like "First!", "Like if you're watching this in 2013!", "If you don't repost 13 times you will be miserable for the rest of your love life", and more recently "Aint nobody got time for that!". Ah yes in this section we have the cyber bullies and paid comments, and if you would like to explore more in the back we have Gangnam Style, and the mini prehistoric exhibit with Aol, Yahoo, Myspace, Internet Explorer and Apple's Innovation. I hope you enjoyed our wonderful exhibit and thank you for visiting the internet
    ...and that REALLY LOUD area over there is all the 'touchscreen' people we've picked up lately due to that darned Z10 phone coming out...

They yell A LOT, and everybody has to start a new thread instead of searching and reading first - so we end up with HUNDREDS of threads on Z10 battery problems, Whatsup, recurring updates, and how to set the alarm clock. But then these 'touchscreen' types are a product of the 'instant gratification' age, so we really can't blame them for having poor reading comprehension skills...

Enjoy your visit...
    Unbiased Tech likes this.
    03-26-13 02:10 AM
    It just goes to show how people are excited about their CB comments, so I don't see why mods would ban or delete someone for being excited to be 'First', let them have their fun.
    03-26-13 02:43 AM
    Oh just ignore them, like what I do with the guys hooting at me when I walk by. Haha kidding aside, it's pretty hilarious when they say first and someone ends up posting ahead of them.
    03-26-13 04:12 AM
93 1234