Hi guys,

I'm part of a debate club, and I'm discussing, Multitasking in modern OS. I may sound a bit trollish but I wanted your opinion am I being biased? not accurate or blind?

this is my premise

Please, let us be fully aware. How is the technology going forward?, let's avoid being stuck in the same paradigm, every year, they try to sell the same stuff is being out there for years. Let's demand real innovation and don't be fool by iOS 7 or Android Lime Pie. Demand them to move forward, this paradigm was already done by others, is time to show real innovation. Real innovation means real competition.

Modern Multitasking comparison-multitaskingos.jpg

Of course it is a power point and you can see the grammar corrections there.. but I wanted to do a quick review and show it to be judged.
    What do you think?
    06-11-13 01:57 AM
    you left out ubuntu, sailfish, and tizen to name a few.
    06-11-13 03:32 AM
    I like the BB10 way best because you can see a lot more on the screen as on any other devices. It can also display useful information in an active frame.
    06-11-13 03:40 AM
    you left out ubuntu, sailfish, and tizen to name a few.
    And meego... three OS's with 0% marketshare so far
    06-11-13 10:18 AM
    We have the best app switcher period.And active frames.Androids also have cards.

Go check videos BB10 is the best.Its even better when you manuver around the OS.Oh the PB owns as well.
    06-11-13 10:37 AM
    And meego... three OS's with 0% marketshare so far
    but you did include palm
    BBThemes likes this.
    06-11-13 11:15 AM
    Hi guys,

I'm part of a debate club, and I'm discussing, Multitasking in modern OS. I may sound a bit trollish but I wanted your opinion am I being biased? not accurate or blind?

this is my premise

Please, let us be fully aware. How is the technology going forward?, let's avoid being stuck in the same paradigm, every year, they try to sell the same stuff is being out there for years. Let's demand real innovation and don't be fool by iOS 7 or Android Lime Pie. Demand them to move forward, this paradigm was already done by others, is time to show real innovation. Real innovation means real competition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	multitaskingOS.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	170637

Of course it is a power point and you can see the grammar corrections there.. but I wanted to do a quick review and show it to be judged.
    What do you think?
    Which BlackBerry is that with the cards???The one that looks similar to WebOS's open frames.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 11:32 AM
    Which BlackBerry is that with the cards???The one that looks similar to WebOS's open frames.

Posted via CB10
    portrait playbook (or early dev alpha A)
    06-11-13 01:07 PM