A saleslady from a cellphone manufacturer made some negative feedback about my BlackBerry. With all the things she said, I told her that if the phone you are selling can outmatched my BlackBerry in terms of mobile security specifically the BES10 and if President Obama will use your phone brand as his official phone, then I'll buy your phone hahaha!

APC via Z10
    08-17-14 05:47 PM
    Lolwut
    08-17-14 05:51 PM
    A saleslady from

APC via Z10
    Pasadena?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 05:55 PM
    You showed her.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    08-17-14 06:44 PM
    A saleslady from a cellphone manufacturer made some negative feedback about my BlackBerry. With all the things she said, I told her that if the phone you are selling can outmatched my BlackBerry in terms of mobile security specifically the BES10 and if President Obama will use your phone brand as his official phone, then I'll buy your phone hahaha!

APC via Z10
    Except Obama doesn't use the off the shelf phone and he uses legacy bbry not bb10

His has custom firewalls and a encryption chip that you need a lot of dough to get
    Otherwise he have a Windows ce phone that is nsa approved
    bbry and nsa had a custom built bbry phone for him to comply with the requirements
    This is also true for the chancellor of Germany except they installed. Their own custom encryption chip

What world leaders use isn't the same as what you can get
    Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-17-14 07:16 PM
    A Starbucks barista in Barnes and Noble looked at my phone and said in a rude tone "you don't see those anymore.". My daughter was about ready to bite her head off, lol. I just figured she was just bitter cause she had a sour face the whole time we were there.

What does it matter what I have? My money, my choice.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    lift likes this.
    08-17-14 08:02 PM
    Except Obama doesn't use the off the shelf phone and he uses legacy bbry not bb10

His has custom firewalls and a encryption chip that you need a lot of dough to get
    bbry and nsa had a custom built bbry phone for him to comply with the requirements
    This is also true for the chancellor of Germany except they installed. Their own custom encryption chip

In order to have the kind of security these world leaders need, you have to at least start with a product that takes security seriously and that is what BlackBerry is all about. You can't build a secure phone with an insecure foundation. (Blackphone ring a bell?)
    08-17-14 08:04 PM
    Why do we care what other people say about our choice of phone? Are we really so insecure that we worry what everyone thinks?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    10-11-14 09:34 PM
    You brought up a feature that obviously a majority of the market doesn't care about as your defense?

No but in all reality, as long as you like what phone you have, that's all that matters. These kind of threads are exhausting

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:43 PM
    Yeah.. a girl at a fast food place asked me why I still have a Blackberry. (z10)

So I pulled out my other 2 Z10s and placed all 3 on the counter.

"I could have done worse. I could have bought 3 iPhones". Picked up my food and left with a smile.

She had an iPhone right next to the register.

Lol

Wait till I get my Passport.

Thou shalt not mock a BlackBerry user.
    Tranamal likes this.
    10-11-14 09:44 PM
    You don't see what any more, Z10's? When were people actually seeing them?

If a legacy BB then maybe but I doubt the average consumer would have any idea what a Z10 looks like let alone say something like "you don't see those anymore." Good story though OP.
    10-11-14 10:12 PM

You are wrong he now uses a Z10. It has been seen many times in public.

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    10-11-14 10:25 PM
    You are wrong he now uses a Z10. It has been seen many times in public.

No, he doesn't.
    10-11-14 11:29 PM
    He uses 9870

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 / 1850mAh
    10-11-14 11:41 PM
    Pretty sure she looked at the blackberry logo and was referring to the Blackberry phone in general and not specifically his Z10.
    10-12-14 01:54 PM
    Weird as I have seen many photos of Obama using a Z10.

10-12-14 02:43 PM
    Weird as I have seen many photos of Obama using a Z10.

Post them?
    10-12-14 02:54 PM
    NOT that this is the case here, ok???!!!

Everyone I know that says Obama uses a Z10 always seem to be referring to that famous selfie at the Mandela service. From what has been going around, that was not even his own device...

Someone even forwarded me this article, but did not read it all the way through...

"Update: Word on the street is that the Z10 doesn't actually belong to the POTUS, but maybe he liked it enough to get one of his own soon?"

I know he used to use a 9900, but I'm not sure if he is even using a Z10 now or even another platform.

http://m.crackberry.com/barack-obama...blackberry-z10

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:20 PM
    Who's this Obama fellow and why are they referring to him as President?

Don't people know the President uses a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    BeautyEh likes this.
    10-12-14 03:37 PM
    Why are people so insecure? Just use whatever suits your needs. I have to say you never see a BlackBerry user go..what's up wallhugger? Sometimes the reactions you get from people for using a BlackBerry is simply ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:38 PM
    You don't see what any more, Z10's? When were people actually seeing them?

If a legacy BB then maybe but I doubt the average consumer would have any idea what a Z10 looks like let alone say something like "you don't see those anymore." Good story though OP.
    The Z10 says BlackBerry right on the front. The average consumer can read it.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:43 PM
    When I carry my Q10 they say they can't believe I still use a BlackBerry. When I carry the Z10 they are surprised it is a BlackBerry and don't mock it. I tell them it is the same OS, but they accept the Z10 more easily.

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    Last edited by OTCHRussell; 10-13-14 at 02:00 PM.
    10-12-14 05:46 PM
    You brought up a feature that obviously a majority of the market doesn't care about as your defense?

No but in all reality, as long as you like what phone you have, that's all that matters. These kind of threads are exhausting

Posted via CB10
    You aren't forced to read it..exhausted person.

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    lift likes this.
    10-12-14 06:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just let them have their echo box. These people like to feel that everyone is out to get them. It makes their Apple bashing easier, I think. They feel like they can disrespect other platforms and it's users and feel like the victim when they get the same treatment.
    10-12-14 07:03 PM
    Just let them have their echo box. These people like to feel that everyone is out to get them. It makes their Apple bashing easier, I think. They feel like they can disrespect other platforms and it's users and feel like the victim when they get the same treatment.
    Yes because you are on crackberry....unless of course you didn't think about that before you came on here

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    10-13-14 01:26 PM