I just d/loaded this to my 8310. Looking to Jam it with some good reads. you know for those slow days at work. Any good sites to send me off to? Looking for good stuff like Tom Clancy and alike.
    04-14-08 08:39 PM
    I use eReader.com and fictionwise.com
    04-30-08 10:57 AM
    A recent newbie here. I have a quick question. Mobipocket does not recogize my SD card. What do I need to do???? Many thanks in advance...C
    05-02-08 01:41 PM
    I love Mobipocket reader. It is so useful for those slow days at
    work. lol lol
    05-02-08 01:46 PM
    A recent newbie here. I have a quick question. Mobipocket does not recogize my SD card. What do I need to do???? Many thanks in advance...C
    I presume your SD card is recognized by the Media Player, but it could be encrypted for privacy.

Check Options / Media Card.

Ignore the error screen, it has to be connected to take a screen capture.

Looking for something interesting? How about everything since Gutenberg invented the press to the latest copyright expirations.

Main Page - Gutenberg
    Last edited by Stoner; 05-02-08 at 01:57 PM.
    05-02-08 01:51 PM
    It takes some time but mastertexts.com has books broken out in chapters, guttenberg project has html and plain text versions of books and manybooks.net (which has a wapsite) offers a bunch of good books and ota downloads of pnc (I think that's what the extention is) files which makes it easy. Other than that use the mobipocket creator to build your own ebook off of doc files.
    Hope that helps a bit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 01:53 PM
    You should purchase Jeffery Deaver's "The Blue Nowehere" - it's not Tom Clancy, but rather a thriller based heavilly on crackers/hackers and computers...

Easily the best book/eBook I have ever read!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 11:25 AM
    I just got MobiPocket reader and im trying to get some free books off gutenburg to put on the Mobireader but i dont know how to!! Can Someone please help me.
    08-06-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD