I like the mobileme service. it basicly does what I have been trying to piece together applications on my curve to do.

photo sync with flickr, works but not reliably or automaticly, but the website it not that great. well it is free so I cannot complain.

I have google sync on the bb and outlooksync on my pc so I can manually sync my calendar over the air, sort of.

I wish I could get mobileme to work with my curve.

the new iPhone is nice, but I still prefer my curve, I will probably get the bold in a year when my contract is up, the sprint SEP is just too good a value compared to the other carriers.
    06-09-08 11:38 PM
    If Mobileme delivers mail just as fast as RIM does, well, RIM has lost another customer. I'll switch to IPhone when my contract ends in a few months. After all, there is something to be said for push contacts, push photos etc., and for a price that cheaper than either a BB device or a contract! Wow!
    06-09-08 11:52 PM
    Heck, just on the development side Apple kicks RIM's ****!
    I'm sorry to say this but if Apple comes out with a proper developers arena to support their iPhone....I'm jumping ship.
    If Mobileme delivers mail just as fast as RIM does, well, RIM has lost another customer. I'll switch to IPhone when my contract ends in a few months. After all, there is something to be said for push contacts, push photos etc., and for a price that cheaper than either a BB device or a contract! Wow!

Lol ...
    06-14-08 04:30 PM
    Just hope the bold is gonna have a good pricepoint!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 04:37 PM
    There is much confusion about mobileme. Mobileme is NOT like gmail or blackberry in that it cannot auto-receive receive the email sent to addresses other than your @me.com email address. In other words, if you're not willing to change your email addy to something @me.com, mobileme isn't necessarily for you.

In my opinion, this is ridiculous. On the other hand, I've got a mobileme account setup with my iPhone (i have a storm too) in a hacked sort of way. What I do is create a forwarder on my email host to forward messages to my @me.com address, then I have the iPhone smtp settings set to send email through a google account that has its default email address set to my main email. The effect is that when my email host receives a message, it forwards it to mobileme, then when I reply to that message on my iPhone, it goes through the gmail account. Thus, I can receive and send messages from/through my main email using mobileme. The iPhone actually receives messages several seconds (sometimes minutes) before my Storm does. It works really well, but is certainly not for everyone.

A completely unrelated comment- My iPhone is jailbroken and software unlocked. I run it on a data/sms only flexpay account (no contract) with T-Mobile. The service costs me $24.99/mo.
    04-12-09 02:11 PM
    Jeez let the thread dieee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 02:16 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD