I was wondering how many people shop with their BB's online? Ok, I have been a proud owner of a Curve for couple of months but, I have never shopped online with the BB. I have used my laptop (Ethernet Cable Connect) many times and never had any security issues. Needless to say, I do not have a PC anymore for internet. I guess I am trying to say: I am weary, and uncertain. I know it is not advisable to shop using WiFi with a PC. Is a cell phone different? I am asking because, there are some games I want to buy from the Crackberry App. Store with Blackberry Wallet. If I have to, I guess I could go to the library to order things. Tell me your experiences (Security-wise) with Online Shopping using your BB.. Thanks, -Brandon-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 12:25 PM
    No problems as of yet.
    09-25-08 12:39 PM
    No problems as of yet.
    Threefive would you say it is safer than a wireless router for a PC? If so why? Just wanting a little more info. I have heard mixed opinions with little technological information on differences between the two.

09-25-08 12:49 PM
    Threefive would you say it is safer than a wireless router for a PC? If so why? Just wanting a little more info. I have heard mixed opinions with little technological information on differences between the two.

I am ona BES which guards its info better that a BIS, I just keep looking at my bills and accounts to make sure.
    09-25-08 12:53 PM
    I see Thanks, I think mine is BIS.

09-25-08 01:36 PM
    I have yet to have an issue...knock on wood.
    09-25-08 01:43 PM
    I have yet to have an issue...knock on wood.
    I like what I'm hear'n so far!

09-25-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD