Went in too 3 phone shops yesterday looking at phones and asked for some recommendations.. I asked each of the salesman about blackberries as I was acting dumb pretending I didn't have a clue about them. One salesman's exact words were "they are ******* ****". The other two were telling me how bad blackberries are and one said multitasking on iPhone is better hahaha! Blackberries are far from perfect but they have the best multitasking and best OS on the market. Just lack in a lot of other areas though. Even though I'm unlikely to stay with blackberries for much longer for various reasons if angers me that people are so ignorant towards them and don't even try them.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 10:06 AM
    Even legacy BB OS has better multitasking than iPhone.

One of BlackBerry's biggest problems is they don't have staff that travel to the carrier stores. Can you imagine if they had just one or two people in each major city whose sole job is to visit a store a day and educate staff and customers about the new BlackBerrys?
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    05-18-14 10:24 AM
    The fight for the consumer market is a losing battle. I cannot believe how arrogant and delusional the former management was. The products were not only not good enough at launch (i.e. Technologically behind and no unique value proposition), the brand is severely damaged, largely because of the same management. Bush league bs. At least Chen seems to get it

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 10:30 AM
    One salesman's exact words were "they are ******* ****". The other two were telling me how bad blackberries are and one said multitasking on iPhone is better hahaha! Blackberries are far from perfect but they have the best multitasking and best OS on the market. Just lack in a lot of other areas though. Even though I'm unlikely to stay with blackberries for much longer for various reasons if angers me that people are so ignorant towards them and don't even try them.
    Blame BlackBerry for that.
    05-18-14 07:30 PM
    Blame BlackBerry for that.
    Blame BlackBerry for unprofessional salesmen? Lol...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-18-14 07:35 PM
    Blame BlackBerry for unprofessional salesmen?
    No, for the ignorance in the marketplace.
    05-18-14 07:39 PM
    No, for the ignorance in the marketplace.
    We're talking about salesmen... and we can go back to their ignorance everytime until the end of time.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-18-14 07:51 PM
    Oohhh. Another one.

Got my popcorn!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 08:02 PM