The program is good I am sure however when I go to the active programs it does not give me the option to stop any of them. Does anyone know what I should do??? Thanks for reading!
    04-29-09 12:29 PM
    What program are you referring to? Alt-Esc (the CCW arrow adjacent to the trackball) will bring up your task list. There are five programs that are always running that you cannot stop: Messages, Home Screen, Call Log, Browser, and Messenger.
    04-29-09 12:55 PM
    Literally it is called data alerter. It is on the app list today so downloaded it and it won't let me stop any of the active spplicattions. Verizon 8330.
    04-29-09 01:34 PM
    I'm not familiar with the program. What is it supposed to do? You don't need a 3rd party app to stop an application. Just exit them using the menu function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 01:45 PM
    Well since we are talking. I guess it doesn't mattert that much. But hiw come on Viigo I can't get it to find my city on the weather part? R u familiar with that app?
    04-29-09 02:25 PM
    What city are you in? I've used Viigo for weather off and on, and it found the 5 places that I normally am in without a hiccup (and it wouldn't surprise me if 2 of those 5 weren't on a map..)
    04-29-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD