I have been looking around for a good mobile browser. I tried Opera but was iffy about it. Are they any out there worth looking at? Thanks.
    12-09-08 08:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Have you upgraded to the v4.5xx Browser? It is much better then the v4.2xx Browser.
    12-09-08 11:18 AM
    I too dislike Opera Mini; as it stands, I use the Blackberry browser and prefer it because it's easier for me to read on.

Granted, if you're still on the 4.2 browser, I can understand being annoyed. I never liked that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 11:21 AM
    I have upgraded to 4.5. No thanks to ATT making it difficult. I just wasn't sure if there was anything else out there. I know that the skyfire browser looks good if it ever comes to blackberry.
    12-09-08 11:47 AM
    Is the 4.3 browser any different from the 4.5?
    12-09-08 11:49 AM
    Try setting your browser up ike this for better viewing. Open browser>hit menu>options>browser configurations. Check off every box and set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages and right below that set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry...
    12-09-08 11:52 AM
    Is the 4.3 browser any different from the 4.5?
    In my opinion it is alot better...
    12-09-08 11:52 AM
    Need a browser that will allow me to go on avon.com. If I go on from bb browser avons web page won't let me get on. If I use operamini its not trusted and anything done with it doesn't stay on the page like it closes out and u have to go in again and start over. Any other browsers?

12-09-08 12:23 PM
    Need a browser that will allow me to go on avon.com. ...

I have just tested on my v4.5xx Browser, it seems to work correctly. The Contact Us link works correctly.
    12-09-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD