Hi!
    I am using a Vodafone Unlocked 8310. Loading applications was not at all a problem with my phone. But one Banking Application gives problem and I need your help guys. ICICI Bank has a mobile banking application called "iMobile". I was able to install the same. First time on opening it has to be registered and on clicking the "Register" button, I get the following message
    "The application ICICIBank has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy"
    and I am unable to proceed further. Can someone help me out?
    07-03-09 01:36 AM
    This is most likely to do with BES limiting what you can do, you must speak with the BES administrator at your workplace in order to relieve the policy for the application, otherwise you can switch to BIS and not have any limitations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 01:44 AM
    This is most likely to do with BES limiting what you can do, you must speak with the BES administrator at your workplace in order to relieve the policy for the application, otherwise you can switch to BIS and not have any limitations.

Thanks! I am already on BIS only! The BB is not company provided, it is personal.
    07-03-09 01:49 AM
    Ah, okay.
    Try this. Go to menu-options-advanced options-applications. Navigate to the program, iMobile, click menu and click edit permissions, set everything to allow, and save and exit the menu. Now try to see if the program will connect, if so, voila!

07-03-09 01:53 AM
    Ah, okay.
    Try this. Go to menu-options-advanced options-applications. Navigate to the program, iMobile, click menu and click edit permissions, set everything to allow, and save and exit the menu. Now try to see if the program will connect, if so, voila!

I tried. Now under GPRS Check, it says, "Please allow ICICI Bank iMobile application to connect with the server" after pressing "Continue" I am getting the same message "The application ICICIBank has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy"
    07-03-09 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD