I have researched thru the site and saw that some users were able to use Wachovia thru verizon. Is it available for the curve 8330 on verizon. I tried to set up mobile banking thru Wachovia and the Blackberry is not even an option. Any suggestions ????
    05-23-08 09:57 AM
    The Mobile Banking application for Verizon is a Get It Now application, only available for regular phones. You can use Wachovia's mobile site in the BB browser (or Opera Mini).
    05-23-08 10:34 AM
    That is unnecessary. Most banks offer a mobile website to access online banking.

I am not a Wachovia customer, but a quick web search revealed that Wachovia can be access with your BB by going to wachovia.com/mobile.

See the Wachovia Mobile explanation here: Wachovia Mobile
    05-23-08 11:00 AM
    thanks scottb and dslocumb, i tryed going thru the bb browser and it works great
    05-23-08 04:30 PM
    Honestly I have never heard of Bank of America’s BlackBerry shortcut application they offering for blackberry users. Why did nobody tell me about this!

that also offer moble banking. As well as the shortcut on your BB homescreen.

[Mobile Banking]
    05-23-08 09:17 PM
    Has anyone had any luck with finding a mobile site for citizen's bank? I have searched to no avail!
    05-23-08 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD