- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I have a technical question I want to ask regarding GSM telecom networks. Suppose I have a MSISDN (my phone number) of network “A”. Then I port out (MNP) to another network, say network “B”. Then I again port back in (MNP) to the original network “A”. My MSISDN has remained the same, the whole time. I wanted to ask that now that I am back to the original network, will I have the same CALL QUALITY and NETWORK QUALITY as the original sims of network “A” ? or will there be ANY differences ??
Please help me out, because I feel that using MNP to port a number to another network has adverse effects on your CALL quality etc.
- By James Falconer in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 81Last Post: 02-01-2012, 05:54 AM
- By brutusbuck45 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
- By boomer79 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:12 AM
- By Dr. Strangelove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:15 PM
- By MMB916 in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:59 AM