whats the average size for a video thats to be sent as a mms? i had a 30 sec video that i attempted to send an was told the file was too big. what?? This is my first BB...so im learning. fast too i might add. thats one of my only issues so far with the storm. that and when im using it as a mp3 player...sound will stop coming out the headphones when its holster and reaches the end of a song. its almost like it mutes bc i just hit the vol. up key on the side and it works even though its like half way into the next song lol. any help on getting this under control and maybe a couple of pointers on what i should do with the storm...apps etc.... is much appreciated
    07-07-09 04:07 PM
    Unfortunately I am unable to help with the Size and Sound Issues, I am a new Storm user myself. However I have some App that will be helpful.

Quick Pull; this will simulate a Battery Pull (a Re-boot) very useful. Allows to to schedule it at any time of day. I have mine scheduled for 3am, when I am sleeping.

Poynt; This is very similar to the Local search in VZNavigator, but much more Accurate and up to date. It will not give you turn by turn directions, but it does give you address and phone number. It also uses your GPS location to give a list of locations in order of closest to you.

Pandora; Internet radio

All of these are free app that you can get in App world.
    07-07-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD