I wish I could figure out why it it so hard to send and receive pics! I send people pics, some times they get them the first try, some times i have to send them like 3 times until they finally get them, one time the person told me that they couldnt get the pic I was sending at all! I have the same hard time receiving. Has anyone figured out a way to solve this problem?
    11-05-08 02:27 AM
    it could be the person u are sending it to the carrier does not support mms and will have it go to something like i do when i get that cuz im on telus and i have to go to telus/snap to view the pics and also not everything will go threw the 1 time when i send a email from the bb with pics sometimes it looks like its goin to go but i spent 3/4 times doin resend and sometimes it goes on the 1 try.. so yea
    11-05-08 02:38 AM
    Well as for me, sending MMS is always successful from my carrier to other carriers the first time. However, like you said, it takes others to send to me after 2-3 times only will I receive the pic.

Most likely its the diff carriers involved
    11-05-08 02:47 AM
    The message will say delivered on my end, but they dont always get it on their end, sometimes I will send the same pic 3 or 4 times for them to get it, and on my end it says delivered every time, but they only get 1 of them. It isnt just 1 person either, i has happened with multiple people, with different phone services...

BTW I have Verizon if that matters at all
    11-05-08 02:49 AM
    well sometimes i will txt my girl and she dont get them and i called and said did u get them she said no i stayed on the landline and texted 4/5 diff ones 3min apart and she still got none told her to turn off her phone and pull bat out she did and what do u know 1 come in and 3 hours later the others did so something went wrong with the carrier and how it was bein sent me on telus her on bell so u know i would not get your self in a jump here,, just could be the carrier or the persons phone
    11-05-08 03:12 AM
    Yeah I figured it wasnt just me, but I stil want to know how to fix it:-p Theres gotta be some way around it, its so annoying
    11-05-08 11:13 AM
    no one has any clue? :-\
    11-17-08 01:15 AM
    I find that the people I have the most problems sending texts or mms's are those on the Alltel network. It takes forever to get any thing sent to them.
    My entire family has it and it take awhile for them to receive my messages sent on the Verison carrier.
    Sometimes we do get a good connection I guess you could say and get everything instantly (like it's suppose to).
    11-17-08 02:32 AM
    Sometimes it just depends on the carrier and the reception that you are getting at that time.
    11-17-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD