I have the curve 8830... I always see the compose MMS feature but i have no idea what that even is?? haha that is prob a dumb question.. but any help?
    06-16-08 05:45 PM
    Hah... Very fair question. MMS is simply a picture message.
    06-16-08 05:45 PM
    can the 8330 send MMS? But yes, jenay is correct, it is simply a picture message. I would set my camera settings to ensure your pictures are not larger than 300kb, in case you ever send one to someone that doesnt have a unlimited data plan
    06-16-08 05:48 PM
    Yes, the 8330 can send MMS. BUT - Sprint users cannot send MMS at all. Keep that in mind.
    06-16-08 05:50 PM
    Sprint users *can* send MMS messages...it just has to be done as an email. Search the forums and i'm sure you'll find the work arounds.
    06-18-08 06:42 PM
    I don't have sprint but a lot of times I send pics through bb messenger. You may want to give this a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 06:46 PM
    Sprint users *can* send MMS messages...it just has to be done as an email. Search the forums and i'm sure you'll find the work arounds.
    True, you can still send a picture to someones email from your phone, but it isnt an actual MMS message. An MMS would go to the person who you wanted to receive the pictures cell phone. Where as with email, if they don't have email supported on their phone they would have to access it through their computer.
    06-19-08 06:51 AM
    MMS stands for Multimedia Messages. for example, if you send someone a picture, audio/voice attatchment, or animation with or without text from your phone, it is categorized as an MMS message and not a TXT message.
    06-19-08 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD